Chapter 9

"Rose" I cried hugging her as she hugged me back. "Thank goodness your alright" She whispered in my ear. I looked into her eyes as she looked at mine captivating me in her ocean of gold. "What happened to you?" I asked her as she just laughed kissing my forehead.
"Well after you left. I had to fight my way through the cruel of vampire guards. It was very tough I tell you"
"Well that's good thing but one more question"
"What is it?"
"Who's Peter?" I asked her as she gave me a look I couldn't explain. "Nobody for you to know let's go"'she said grabbing my wrist as I kept my feet firmly to the ground. "NO I WANT TO KNOW!" I yelled at her as she looked at me angry. "There is no need for you to know little girl. You are my slave nothing more so enough of the questions" said Rose walking away from me as I felt pain in my chest.
Slave? Is that all I am to her.
I looked up at the sky as you could clearly see all the stars.
Back at home you couldn't see anything due to the lights.
"So where are we going now Rose?" I asked her as she turned towards me. "A cabin of mine I used to own" said Rose as I felt her grab my hand pulling me along.
I don't think I will never understand her. She calls me a slave nothing more yet she treats me like an equal. Like she actually has feelings for little
Old me.
When we made it to the cabin it looked old and dusty. Dust covered the windows and the doors. When Rose unlocked the door to the cabin it was dark you could barely see a thing. She turned on the lights as every furniture, couches, TVs, and tables were covered up on a white sheet. "You use to own this cabin?" I asked her as she turned towards me glaring at me. "Yes I do. If it's not to your liking then you can sleep outside. Now down the hall you'll see a door that would be the bathroom next door to your right would be your room. Have fun" said Rose leaving the cabin before I could even ask where she was going. I can't believe she just left me by myself I thought sitting on the black covered bed. I looked around the room as it was painted blue. Across the bed was a dresser next to it was an empty bookshelf. Next to that was the door was lead back to the hallway. How long will we stay here? I thought as I drifted off to sleep worrying and thinking about none other than Rose.