Chapter 14

Up to me to stop it? Stop what exactly? It's not like I have any powers. I'm just an ordinary human.
"Where are we going?" I asked the black cat as we were walking through a very dark tunnel. "Out of this place just follow the light" said the cat as I rolled my eyes at her.
"Why are you in animal form. I'm pretty sure you can turn to a human. Since you did untie my wrists"
"I turn naked when I do that. I rather not be naked in front of a star get thank you very much" she said as her tail started to wave around as I tried not to laugh.
Well isn't she sassy.
When we finally made it out of the tunnel I noticed we were near a ocean as there was sand on the bottom of my feet.
"Where the hell are we?"
"How should I know? I'm not the one who brought you here"
I'm a long way from home. It's going to take me forever to get back to Rose. Why did that women bring me here? What did this cat mean by find my other half. What is my other half I thought looking down at the ocean as I saw a image of Rose in the water wishing she was here with me.
"Oh stop your pity party and let's go"
"What's your name?"
"It's Erin" she said as we walked towards the forest to look for Rose.
Rose
"HOW COULD YOU NOT GUARD HER LIKE I TOLD YOU TO! WHERE IS SHE?"
I held Elizabeth's throat as she tried to fight me off but I was stronger than her. "I don't know. I'm sorry my Mistress" she chocked out 
As I let her go. She fell to her knees as she was trying to catch her breath. "You will find her by nightfall. If you don't I'll just have you for dinner instead" I said licking my lips as the look on her face turned to true terrified.
"Yes Mistress I'll make sure to find her no matter what"
Oh my sweet sweet Samatha. How I miss you. When I find you. You will get a punishment worse than death.