Chapter 6

What do I do I thought as I felt disgusted with his lips on mine.
Is this why she sent him to me? Did she know he would do this?
I felt a tear to down my cheek.
She's awful just awful.
I pushed him fed of me as he looked as shocked as me. "I don't know you. So leave me alone before I tell my Mistress" I tell him glaring at him as I walked away from him but he grabbed my wrist painfully as I whined from the contact. He pulled me towards him holding my neck.
"How dare you threaten me girl. I ought to throw you back in the water like I did last time"
He was the one that killed the other Samatha.
"What did you just say brother?"
I looked towards the voice as I saw a pissed off Rose. "Nothing dear sister. I was just punishing your slave" said Maximus as he gripped my throat tighter.
"Let her go"
"Dear sister"
"LET HER GO!" She yelled as it sent a shiver down my spine. He let me go as requested by her as I could breath again.
"Go to your room Samatha"
"But"
"YOU DARE DISOBEY ME!" She yelled looking at me angry as I shook my head no. I ran to my room as I heard fighting behind me but I didn't dare look back.
~
It has been serval hours since Rose have me the order to go to my room. In those serval hours all I heard was silence. I hope she's ok I thought pacing back and forth waiting. When the door burst open I screamed as I saw Rose covered in blood. "Are you ok? What happened? Did you kill him?" I asked so many questions running towards her. "Of course I didn't. I just taught him a lesson. His limps will grow back in a century or two" she told me not caring at all as she took off her clothes.
A century or two? Limps growing back?
I quickly scanned her body as I looked away quickly. "Why be so shy?" She asked me pulling me in her embrace as I faced her.
"It's time for some entertainment"