Chapter 21

We spend months and months going through old books and family albums  in the attic as any clue on what that other part of me was. It was getting tired of some but Erin she has never never been this excited before. "Tell me what is the point in all of this" I asked her confused and spectacle. "It's to find out who you truly are of course now shush up" she said going through pictures as I rolled my eyes and kept looking feeling exhausted already. "Hey I think I found something" said Erin after several hours of looking through books and albums today. I took the photo she had and looked at it. It was a family picture of when I was 2. We were all dressed in our winter clothes as the scene behind us when the picture was taken shocked me. Outside the cave in the picture was sunny but inside the cave in the picture was snowing. "What does this mean exactly" I asked her to shocked to say anything else.
"It means your a witch"
As soon as she said that witch I bursted out laughing. "What's so funny" asked Erin with her arms crossed. "You mean to tell me if took us months to figure that out. Everyone knows what a witch is" I said to her wiping away the tears of laughter.
"Well not us. We haven't had a witch for a century on top of that your a half witch so that says something"
"Well how do we save Rose?" I asked her not sure what being a witch means to how we save them both from dying. "By doing this" said Erin as she pushed me from the third floor window as I praised for death.
Author's note
This book will end tomorrow. This will be the last chapter I will post of this book tomorrow but there will be a book 2. I hope you guys don't be to mad at how this book ends. I won't make you wait forever for book 2 like I been doing with theses chapters.