Chapter 17

Erin
I sat on the couch as I could hear moaning in the other room as the pervert sat next to me. "Is it always like this?" I asked her annoyed as she tried not to laugh.
"Yes always. So Erin tell me about yourself"
"There is nothing to tell. Besides shouldn't you know all about me Mate" I said saying the mate part venomously as Elizabeth looked hurt.
"I'm sorry. I'm just not understanding this whole mate thing"
"It's fine no worries. I'm Elizabeth by the way"
"Erin" I said as we shook on it.
Maybe she is not so bad after all.
Samatha
I lay next to rose as she stroked my hair.
I'm so glad your safe. I thought you left me behind. I was so scared Samatha"
I turned towards her as I put my hand on her cheek.
"I would never leave you Rose. You must always remember that"
I leaned in to kiss her as we both heard a knock on the door as Elizabeth busted through the room with Erin as she shut the door behind her.
"What what is it?
"There here. We must escape now"
There here? Like here here.
I looked at Rose worried as she hurried up and got dressed throwing me my clothes. "Well come on get dressed slave. We don't have all day" she said at me angrily as I hurried up and got dressed. She quickly opened the window in the bedroom as one by one we all jumped out. "Do you know where we are going?" I asked Rose as we ran through the forest.
"I don't.."
We stopped dead in our tracks as we saw soldiers coming our way front and back. Elizabeth stood in front of us as Erin transformed into a cat.
Let the fight begin