Chapter 13

Author's note
Ok everyone I deleted a couple of sentences in some chapters and just deleted a lot of chapters cause I messed the story up with the whole Rose sacrificing herself thing. When she is supposed to be this strong will women
and I changed Rose's personality as a mean/ lovely way. Basically she is a Tsudere and still thinks of Samatha as just a slave. You can go back and read from the first chapter if you want to. It's up to you. I would advice you to read the last chapter again just to know what happened. Hope you enjoy this next chapter.

"Well well we'll aren't you awake" I heard a voice as I woke up tied in a chair to see a women there cooking in a big pot. She had long wavy red hair her eyes had a green color as green as the grass outside as her lips were plumb and red. "Where's Rose and Elizabeth? What's going on here? Are you one of Peter's people?" I asked her trying to act tough but my voice sounded shaky when I talked.
"don't know where your master and bodyguard are nor am I telling you what's happening and no I am not one of Peter's people little Phoenix"
"What did you just call me?"
"Little Phoenix. Did no one tell you. Ugh that stupid cat of mine. Your a Phoenix well more like half of one the other half of your DNA is a mystery. I plan to find out what exactly you are" she said to me coming towards my face as she grinned my chin looking at me up and down. She let my chin go after a couple of minutes as she went back to her pot and dipped her hand in tasting whatever she was cooking. "Needs more guts. I'll be back my darling. Don't wait up" she said leaving the room as I tried to untie myself.
What the hell is wrong with her? What did she mean I am a half Phoenix what even is a Phoenix. No matter I need to get out of here.
As I moved my wrists with the rope I felt it burn my skin as I felt little droplets of blood going down on the floor.
"You should probably quite while your ahead. Let me help"
I felt hands grab at the rope as whoever was there untied my hands for me. I turned towards the person who did it but only found a black cat. "Your welcome by the way" said the cat as I tried my hardest not to scream. There are talking cats here too I thought my mind in disbelieve but quickly got myself together. "Where is the exit?" I asked the cat standing up as I felt a little dizzy holding onto the wall.
"Why should I tell you this?"
"I'll get you out of here with me. Please help me. I need to return to my Rose before it is to late"
"Your Rose doesn't she treat you like a slave"
That's only temporary.
When I didn't answer the cat sighed as she said "follow me it's this way"
"Won't your master get mad that you helped me out"
"I am nobody's master besides we only
Work together. She already gave you the information you need all you need to do is find the rest to complete the puzzle. That's the only reason we took you from your master. You need to be stronger than this in order to protect us. When you came here a greater evil resurfaced. It's up to you to stop him"