>>Eleven<<

Zara's POV

Maybe I was little too harsh on him. No I was alot too harsh on him. Why would I assume that he would rape me in my sleep. Or rape me at all. He has been nothing but nice to me no matter how I treated him. Maybe I should him a chance. Give this a chance.

"Took you long enough" Liv chimed in.

"Oh shut up"

I've decided that I've been denying this mate bond for too long. If neither of us are gonna reject the other then I should just accept the moon goddess' decision. We're gonna have to complete the mating process one day. I went to the bathroom, refreshed myself and went downstairs to see Remy and Miles watching TV.

Don't they have some pack business to do?

"Actually we do, we're just too lazy to help do anything. Besides there are like 400 more people in the pack to do it'" Miles answered.

"You shaid it out loud by 'he way," stated Remy said with his mouth full.

"Oh okay. Where is Wyatt?" I asked.

"Office," they pointed and headed there not missing the snickers they made.

I knocked on the door and I knew he knew it was me for he could recognize my scent. I heard a faint "come in" before I opened the door.

"Hello love," he said still flipping through a stack of papers while his voice was blank.

I guess he's still upset about earlier.

"Wyatt?" it came out more like a question and he still hasn't looked at me.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I know as a mate I should trust that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me but-" I continued but he cut me off.

"Damn right you should! Do you really think that low of me? Because if that be the case, then just save me the waste of time and reject me now," he said angrily and ended in a whisper with hurt evident in his voice.

"Part of me still can't forgive you for killing my family and pack and I let that block me from actually getting to know who you are. A kind person who wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone without a reason. I'm sorry. One day I hope you can tell me the reason for killing everyone I loved," I told him.

"So what are you saying?" he asked with a twitch at the corner of his mouth.

"I'm willing to give us a chance," I smiled and he literally jumped over the desk and pulled me into his hard chest.

"Oww," I said and giggled but he released me and held my head in his hands and looked down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded and looked into his sea blue eyes and smiled but then the smile fell and he gave me a confused look.

"Is Stella okay? I haven't seen her since the incident yesterday'" I asked.

"She's with my aunt. Come on," he took my hand and lead me to a room across the hall.

We entered the room despite the door being left open and saw Stella and a woman with jet black hair, who looked in her fifties playing Barbie. I smiled at the sight in front of me and Wyatt cleared his throat and their head looked up immediately.

"Z!" Stella squealed in excitement as she ran to me.

"Hey Stell. What are you doing?" I asked and she sat me down with her on the floor.

"I'm playing Barbie," she said and gave me the Midge barbie doll. 

I looked at the door and saw Wyatt and his aunt seemingly in a deep conversation.

"Have you found out who's behind it?" the aunt asked and he shook his head.

I laughed with Stella to make it not look as if I was eavesdropping. I saw him at the corner of my eye taking a glance at us.

"The rate at which this is going, war is upon us. We have to keep watch and even Zara is in grave danger. They're after her and I have to keep an eye on her," my eyes widened and tears threatened to flow by his words.

"Training starts tomorrow. Whoever it is won't dare cross our territory," he said in a deadly tone.

"I agree and while that is being said keep a good eye on her," she said and he nodded. "I believe she will either be the death of us or save us."

"Or both," he said and they turned their heads to look back at us and I lowered my head combing the doll's hair.

a/n: do you think Zara should've given him the benefit of the doubt? bc if that were me, i would've done the same thing he did to ke and kill everyone in his pack. screw him and his reasons.