>>Sixteen<<

Sorry for the late update but my birthday was last week Wednesday and I was still celebrating it for a week. Am I the only person that does that? Anyway, today is my mom's birthday and instead of studying for my exams that are a week and half away I decided to update this for you guys and myself. I hope you guys liked it because honestly I wrote this during writer's block and I hate it so much. I think all writers do though but me i hate it soooooo much. But I tried and I hope it didn't turn out as bad as I think.

Zara's POV

Wyatt knew he had an effect on me and vice versa. I can't seem to comprehend on how I went from hating him to accepting him. From can't stand to look at him to can't find myself looking away from him. From can't being in the same room as him to being stuck to the floor. There was no way, this was the bond wholly. This was totally me. I wonder how my parents would react? Mom would probably be on top of the moon and Dad would most likely threaten him but I'm sure Wyatt could've handled himself.

"Zara, you better down here before Remy eats your french toast," I heard Wyatt call from downstairs.

Oh hell no. Those were my french toast. Nobody touches my french toast.

I made my downstairs faster than I expected and before any of them could blink, the plate was in hand and I was in the chair smirking at them.

"You gotta be faster than that Rems," I winked then took a bite.

"Oh by the way, I need you to get lots of rest tonight, I have a surprise for you tomorrow," my head snapped up to look at him and he gave me a boyish smile.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I woke up earlier than I usually do because I really wanted to know what Wyatt's surprise for me was. I went to the bathroom to get freshened up. When I came back into the room I saw a note "Good morning love. Hope you slept well. Wear these, wherever we're going, you don't need to dress up. See you soon xxx"

I inwardly fangirled at the cuteness and romance of it all. I dressed in the joggers and tank top and went downstairs. I saw him conversing with Remy and Miles and he was wearing the same as me. They turned around suddenly which startled me because of the synchronization.

"Ready?" he asked with a big smile.

"Yup," and I smiled back.

We all walked outside and I saw everyone training. Then this blonde hair dude looking in his fifties came out of no where in front of us.

"Hello Luna," he smiled and I looked at Wyatt then to him in confusion.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Um ... I'm sorry but what? Ready for what? You don't mean training right? Please tell me you don't mean to train," I pleaded.

"Of course that's what I mean. What else would you think?" he asked and looked at Wyatt. At this, I too looked at him and he shrugged innocently.

Oh I get it. He tricked us

Well of course, duh.

Oh look who's finally active. Where have you been?

I needed a rest. Your life was too hectic and nothing hasn't started yet.

"What do you mean love? Did you think we were going out somewhere? I s that why you woke up so early?" he fought the smile on his lips.

Tease all you want Mister Stone but there will be a day.

"Of course not. Just thought we would go for a run, you know? Just the two of us," I smiled.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "We will go somewhere just not today,"

"Okay let's go Luke. Prep her up to the big boy stuff," he ruffled my hair and I slapped it away.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Come on, Zara, you can do better than this," he taunted and continued blowing me off my feet. He was of the air element. We were at this for five hours and I was getting frustrated.

I kept failing.

"Again Zara. Fire." thrown up in the air. "Earth." punched in the stomach.

"You're weak and not focused. FOCUS ZARA!! You will be leading this war alongside your mate. How will the pack feel if they get to know that their Luna is leading them to their deaths?" he said.

This was the last straw. Weak? You'll see weak.

"Again and this time I'm no going easy on you," he told me. Suddenly a tornado was formed and everyone around us stopped and fled.

I used air to disperse the tornado and when that was gone he sent rocks flying to me. I cracked them in half and sent them back to him. He fell to the ground and I cracked the earth open and took him up, holding over the crack.

"How's that for weak?" I smirked and he smiled widely. I set him down and conjoined the earth to how it was before.

"Alpha, I think she's all good now. She's the most powerful I've ever seen but you have to be careful. She's her strongest when she's angry. I see people like her fall onto the dark path. It'd be the end of us all if she were to go there," he informed Wyatt.

"Thanks Luke but I have one last test for her."