>>Twenty-two<<

Zara's POV

Here I am, laying on my back, staring at my ceiling. I couldn't get the image of the two people out of my head. They had a certain warning vibe to them, I couldn't help but think what was next. That scared me most because if this is someone's doing then shit is about to happen and I don't what. I went to check on Stella just for my sake to put my mind at ease knowing that she is okay. When I opened the door what caught my eye startled me.

"Can I bring Zara too? She'll get worried," she conversed with two people that looked like mom and dad.

"No, we want to take you out somewhere nice first. On another day, we'll take Zara. Do you wanna see something pretty?" mom said with a smile but something didn't seem right.

"Does Zara know you're here?" Stella asked.

"Of course my little rascal. In fact she told us where to find you," dad said. Lies.

"Okay," Stella beamed and jumped off the bed holding mom and dad's hands.

"Stella?" I called her and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh hi Z, mommy and daddy are taking me somewhere," she told me.

"Stella, listen to me closely. Run to me quickly. That's not mommy and daddy, they just look like them," I asked her and she looked at them and her eyes widened in fear and she tried to run to me but they held on to her firmly.

"I don't know who you are, how you are alive or who sent you but I'm going to have to ask you to let go of Stella right now and leave and never come back," I warned them calmly.

"What's the matter dear? We just came to visit our little daughter and spend time with her. No need to be jealous," my so called mom smiled and said.

"You are not our parents. Now leave," I seethed angrily at them.

"We can't do that. We need her and you're in our way," they said simultaneously while Stella started to cry.

"Odísť a nikdy sa nevrátiť. Odísť a nikdy sa nevrátiť!!" I shouted and they disappeared, leaving Stella to run to me still crying.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she sniffled and I nodded.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

After Stella had fallen asleep, I went to the library to gather a few history books about dark witches and a spell book and took it to the living room. I spent the whole day studying everything.

"Good morning Zara, you're up early," Miles came down and greeted.

"I didn't sleep," I mumbled back.

"I see and why is that?" he asked and sat beside me.

"Stella's in danger. Dark witches are after her," I briefly explained.

"And how do you know that?" he asked and took up a book skipping through the pages.

"They sent the spirit of my dead parents to coax Stella last night into following them to wherever they are settled," I told him.

"Just like when you saw Wyatt's parents yesterday," he rhetorically asked and nodded.

Of course Wyatt told them.

"I'll be back, I have to do something," I got up and went to Stella's room.

" Chráňte pred zlom," I said and I felt a breeze pass through and I knew the room was covered.

"What was that spell for?" Wyatt who was now standing beside me asked.

"My 'parents' visited Stella last night trying to trap her into going with them to some dark witches lair," I told him.

"How do you know they're dark witches?" he asked raising an eyebrow and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Come on Wyatt, we both know they're dark witches. Besides, no one can raise the dead unless you're one. I needed to put a shield over the room," I said knowing he couldn't fool me.

"So why not place it around the whole house. Like just a portion of land before the house to cover everyone and not just those who are living there," he suggested and I hand palmed myself.

"Why hadn't I thought of that?" cursed myself.

"Oh I don't know because you're dumb," Liv insulted.

I went past a couple trees and placed the spell the whole area. There was war coming and I could feel it.

You want my sister bitches, you're gonna have to come through me.

Odísť a nikdy sa nevrátiť means To leave and never come back.

Chráňte pred zlom means To protect from evil.