>>Twenty-nine<<

Wyatt's POV

"Wyatt, help me," was Zara's voice echoing through the mindlink.

"Meeting outside," I mindlinked to the pack as my wolf Augustus paced back and forth.

"Alright I need thirty of you to search the perimeters of the town where shops are, wedding dress shops to be specific. We're looking for-" Miles and Remy's voices coming from the forest cut me off.

"Zara and Lei are gone," they said simultaneously and voices whispered everyone.

"You heard them," and that was all I said for them to run through the woods and to town.

"How and who?" I seethed in anger, my entire body shaking in the process.

"How? We don't know. We went to get something to eat and by the time we came back, they were gone," Miles explained.

"Did you at least catch a scent?" I asked trying to stay calm but found it slightly difficult.

No one can blame me. My queen, my luna, my love, my world, my everything. The reason I'm alive, the reason I wake up every morning and the mother of our future children.

"No. My guess is the dark witches," Remy stated and Miles and I sent me a 'who knew' look.

"We're down on witches and the others are only elemental so how are we gonna find them?" I asked, realising we are out of options.

"That's the million dollar question, brother," and we all looked at each other while I softly sighed.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked as Miles started to walk away.

"I'm going to look for the mother of my child. Even if I have to go to the ends of the earth, I will find her," he looked over one shoulder and continued walking.

Zara's POV

I groaned and open my eyes, I lifted up my hands to rub my eyes but they were chained by dark clouds of chains. I struggled and tried spitting every spell I knew to get out of it but nothing worked.

So much for being the most powerful creature on the face of the earth.

I then tried mindlinking Wyatt and talking to Liv but I got no response.

"Nice to see you're finally awake," a voice from the shadows said.

"Who are you?" I demanded sternly.

"I'm Dylan, surely you remember me," he introduced while I racked my brain on who I've met who could have that name.

Then it hit.

"I'm Dylan. I've been looking for my mate for a long time,"

"Considering the look on your face, I take it you remember," a sickly smile on his face.

"Let's cut to the chase. What do you want with me?" I asked getting annoyed by him.

"It's not only you sweetheart but you already knew that," his finger traced along my jawline.

"What do you want, you filthy pest," and at that he backhanded me.

"Look what you made me do. I didn't mean to hurt you but you disrespected me and I can't have my queen doing that before she even held the throne alongside me," his thumb touched the cut on my lip he caused.

Wait, what? Queen? Oh hell no.

"With you as my queen, we can rule the world together forever. All we need is the blood of your dear sister. Forget about that mutt Alpha and be with me. What do you say Zara?" he leaned his head and flashed a smile.

"Over my dead body," I hissed and he clicked.

"That can be arranged. With you dead, Alpha Thorne becomes weak and that makes his pack weak which gives us a leverage to kill him. Also with you dead, the spell around your property falls and we get your sister. Keep you or kill you, it's a win- win," he informed and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Where is Leilani?" I asked, my only concern being her safety at the moment.

"Oh, she's fine, congrats by the way. Don't try anything," he winked and left but turned back around. "Oh wait you can't. The room's laced in silver powder and black magic to suppress your powers."

As he left I tried tugging at the cloud of restraint but screamed in agony and hopelessness.

"Well aren't you cute," another male voice said and as he walked into the light my eyes widened.

"How could you?"