>>Twelve<<

Wyatt's POV

To hear my beautiful mate say that she was giving us a chance was enough so send me over the fucking moon. I could just grab her and kiss her and show her how much I love her but I knew that I had to wait a bit longer. Patience was a thing I was low on but with her I had to learn. Now that some creatures are after her, everything was fucked up. I can't live without her. If she gets hurt or worse dies, then its over. Life doesn't matter without her in it. Suddenly my thoughts were pulled from me when I heard silent sobs. Perks of being a werewolf. I then realised that it was Zara who was crying. I ran up the stairs to her room to the bathroom door but it was locked.

"Zara, open the door. Please," I pleaded while leaning my head on the door.

"Go away Wyatt," she said and my heart broke at the pain in her voice.

"Baby please open the door. Tell me what's wrong?" I begged of her.

"Just leave me alone Wyatt," she said still crying.

"Just let me in love. Open the door baby. OPEN THE DOOR ZARA! LET ME IN! JUST OPEN THE DOOR! Please," my patience finally running out.

Zara's POV

"Just let me in, love. Open the door baby. OPEN THE DOOR ZARA! LET ME IN! JUST OPEN THE DOOR! Please," he stopped banging on the door whispering the last word.

His anger frightened me at first but I reassured myself that he wouldn't hurt me. I got up from the floor and turned the lock open and in a split second he burst through and crushing me in a hug. I started crying even more because of the warmth and how safe I felt with him. The warmth was gone when he cupped my chin to make me look at him. He wiped my tears and he put me on his lap as he sat on the cover of the toilet.

"What's wrong love?" he asked.

"Who is after me Wyatt?" his eyes widened at my question.

"I don't know but I will find out soon," he reassured me.

"I'm scared Wyatt," I told me.

"I know but I will be here to protect you even to my last breath. I love you Zara," he stated pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. His confession left me frozen.

"You don't have to say anything I just wanted you to know," he said and I heard the pain his voice.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Remy whose expression broke from alert to a big grin.

"Ouu Wyatt, you naughty wolf. Did I disturb something before it even happened? Well you can do that tonight because we have a problem?

We all headed downstairs to see Miles staring at a blonde girl.

"Yeah we actually have two problems," Remy said. "Her name's Leilani, a witch, an abandoned witch. Her coven throw her out because they didn't think she was strong enough to be with them. Turns out she is now Miles' mate."

She was really beautiful. Grey eyes, long blonde hair to her waist. She had a certain aura about her that I couldn't place my finger on it.

"You okay?" Wyatt asked shaking me out of my thoughts and I nodded.

"Hi, I'm Leilani, it's nice to meet you. What's your name?" she introduced herself and stretched her hand for me to shake.

"I'm-' as I shook her hand I released it by reflex and staggered back by what happened.

"Love, you okay? What happened?" Wyatt asked as his hands were at my waist to steady me.

"I'm fine. My name is Zara Thorne," I replied forcing a smile.

"Come on. I've never had a real friend before, so you will be my new friend Zar. You don't mind if I call you Zar right?" she talked quickly and I couldn't but laughed. I guess she'll be talking my ear off for a long time but I don't mind.

The vision was still bothering me but I was confused. All I saw was death and it didn't even specify whose death. It was all dark around and blood around. The question that confused me was "Who died?"