>>Fourteen<<

Zara's POV

Wyatt assigned alot of people from goddess knows where to help me so I started training with this guy named Rick. He was helping me to fight in my human form. It was just in case I can't fight as neither a vampire, werewolf or a witch. All we did was sparring and every now and then we would take it up a notch to test me.

"Alpha, are you sure she needs help? She seems fine to me and we're not even in the big stuff," he told Wyatt and he smirked my way. I couldn't help but blush at the little gesture.

"Just continue training her. I need her stronger," he told Rick.

"Will do Alpha. Do you think it'd be good to challenge her against some of the other guys, in human form of course," he suggested and Wyatt gestured for him to do as such.

"Malia! You're up! You and the Luna!" Rick called and I flinched at his choice of words. I still wasn't used to the Luna term yet.

She was one of the girls who's been sending me glares and disgust looks for whatever reason. She was doing the same thing right now and it was getting on my nerves.

"Remember Malia, stay in human form or you will be disqualified," Rick informed her and she rolled her eyes, keeping her eyes trained on me. She looked me up and down and scrunched her nose judgingly.

"Ready .... CHARGE!" Rick commanded and as if she couldn't wait any longer she ran towards me. I anticipated her moves and dodged her. I used this as an opportunity to kick her to the ground. She got up immediately and shot daggers at me. Her hands were now making their way to my head to grab at my hair. I immediately slapped away her hands and punched her on her temple and stumbled to the ground. I hopped on top of her and continuously throwing punches at her.

All I saw was red at this point. I punched her over and over again, even though she was no longer moving. All these girls, everyday judged me, maybe thinking I'm not worthy of being Luna and maybe they're right. But I didn't choose this, so just like them I had to live with how life had its way for all of us. Suddenly I was being pulled back and by the sparks I felt at my waist I could tell it was Wyatt.

"Calm down love. You might kill her at this rate," he whispered trying to calm me down. I guess he's going to have to try harder than that.

"I think I like the sound of that," I hissed and tried pulling away from him as I saw that she moved a little with the help of other pack members.

"If you continue, the whole pack won't accept you. Not like they have a say in it but still. 45 minutes break!" he said, then everyone went their different ways and he was now holding my wrist.

"Zar, are you okay. I would help if I could but you can't out a fire with fire, am I right?" Lei asked and I laughed at her pun. I could feel tense behind me and his grip on my hand was getting unbearable but I had to hold the pain in.

"There the beautiful smile is," she complimented.

"Thank you Lei. Wyatt and I have to talk so I'll see you later," I told her taking a deep breath as my wrist started to throb.

"Ouuu, okay, I'll see you then," she cooed and winked and I giggled as she left us.

We walked to his office to get a bit more privacy and as we walked in, I pulled my hand out of his intense grip and glared.

"Dammit Wyatt. I get that you hate her but learn to control your anger and be aware of your surroundings. I don't know, like my almost broken wrist," I rubbed my wrist to soothe the pain but that didn't remove the handprints on it.

"I'm so sorry love. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so so sorry," he grabbed my wrist gently and kissed it. His emotion looked so broken as he saw his print on my wrist.

"It's okay Wyatt, I'm fine, just try not to break me like a twig," I tried to joke but he wasn't laughing. I moved my hands to his jaw for him to look at me and gave him a small smile as reassurance and nodded.

"What happened out there?" he asked and I sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

~~umxxxhi~~