Other books

Ziva Gray, a lone assassin, with a desire to kill

Ziva Gray, a lone assassin, with a desire to kill. She is known as Red Blood and for a classy bow and arrow. Of course no one has seen her, not even a glance.  Her name brings fear to the streets of New York. Trapped in a past that made her the person she is. No emotions, no mercy.

Luciano Salvatore, an Italian mafia, the strongest and most feared man in the world. A man that's name cannot be whispered. His name alone gives people nightmares for weeks, even months.

One deal is all it takes to binds the two together. What happens if life throws the two most deadly people in the world? Will New York be safe? Or will hell be released?

Better yet, can they both break the walls of each other or resist the dangerous game of love?

Giovanni Pierce has been through it once before

Giovanni Pierce has been through it once before.Nothing can convince him that love exists. Not since her. He's had his fair share of women but none of them made him feel the way Astrid Bloom does. All it took was one taste.Astrid Bloom has had experienced all the jerks. She has also experienced all types of love and she was determined to find the one that was worth it all. Then she met Giovanni Pierce, her boss. One taste and they were hooked.She wanted him.He hated that he wanted her too.