Epilogue

"Zara's POV

"Wyatt, I want more children," I whined as sat on his lap wrapping my arms around him.

"So you've said thirty times before though as much as the thought of having more children sound intriguing but I don't want to see you going through that pain another time. We have three beautiful children, I think that's enough," he said softly and kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay?" he asked due to my silence to what he said.

"Yeah, I'm just happy to have you," still leaning into him, taking in his scent.

"So am I, my Queen," he replied and kissed my hair.

Miles' POV

To have been through so much since meeting this angel beside me, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world, all thanks to the Moon Goddess.

I looked down on the tiny bundle of joy between us and the thought of her  body waddling around the house carrying my child was the most heart warming thing I've ever seen.

I looked at her to see her staring right back at me with a smile that made my heart race.

"Good morning," her lovely voice said.

"Good morning," I answered and leaped over the baby to hover over her and started placing kisses on her neck.

"No, we can't, the baby is still awake and if you haven't noticed, right beside us," her face flushed red and featured to Adam.

I came off her and took up the baby and placed him in the crib, and rolled it outside the door.

"Now where were we?" I smirked and this night was just of the many where the house will be filled with a litter of my babies.