BUMPING INTO YOU/TAESANA CHAPTER

Sana POV
I'm here walking down the hallway doing nothing. I cannot believe Taehyung still remember me.Well I am worth to remember.To be honest I am not fully move on from Taehyung but I think I cannot trust him anymore after he break my fragile heart.I was in my thought that I bumped into a hard chest making me fall.I closed eyes waiting for me to fall.Fall in love with the wrong person.💔

But I realize I didn't hit the cold ground.I opened my eyes and see......

TAEHYUNG?!

"Ta-Taehyung?"I make sure it's him.Our lips us one centimeter apart.One move our lips will crashed together."Taehyung can you kindly let go"I said slowly trying not to touch his lips."And why is that?"he said asked making him closer to me.What I shocked about when he kissed me.I pushed him away while wiping my lips.

"You stole my First Kiss!"I shouted at him.Yes it's my first kiss because when we were together I only let him kiss me in the cheeks or the forehead.

"Yes and I will be your last kiss"He said said and winked at me. I just make a gross face that make him pout.When I was about to go he then grabbed my arm then hug me.

"Taehyung what are you doing?"I said while pushing him."Hugging you it's really obvious"He said in a sassy way while he snuggled to my neck."Yah someone will see us"I said looking around the hallway.Aish this boy.

"Then let's go somewhere private then"He said then drag me to the rooftop."Yah I need to go home"I said to him while trying to loosen his grip."I will only let you go if you will be my girlfriend again"He said and smiled at me. I just acted shock.

Remember Sana the plan,the plan!but first I will play hard to get."Then I will try to let go like you let go of me but the difference is you didn't try"I said as I try to let go of his grip.Jeez he is strong.

"Yah!past is past!"He shouted."You just want to get back with me because now I am not a nerd!Now I transform into a goddess!Maybe You are just using me!"I shouted as I finally escape his grip.

"Sana please,I love you please forgive me. Promise I won't play with your heart. Please just be with me forever.I love you very much"He kneeled and cry.Now I am feeling guilty for playing Taehyung's feelings.I hope when the day I will break up with him he will prove that he deserves my trust.

"Taehyung stand up please"I said trying to make him stand up but no use."No I wi-will only sta-stand up if you will forgive me and be my g-g-girlfriend again"He said crying so hard.

I then kneel and hugged him so tight."Taehyung I will forgive you okay now stand up" I said to him as I wipe his tears."Really? You will forgive me"He said who is still crying."Yes I will forgive you now stop crying"I said as I help him to stand up.

"and you will be my girlfriend?"He continued who have a 'Please say Yes' face."Okay I will be your girlfriend but I hope you will prove yourself  to earn my trust again after 1 week"I said wait did I said after 1 week. Oh no.

"1 week?what do you mean?"Taehyung asked."Uhmmmm It's nothing let's eat"I said making an excuse."Uhmmm okay maybe let's go to the park and eat there"Taehyung said cheerfully.Phew that was Close Sana.

"OK let's go to my car"Taehyung said as he dragged me to the parking lot of the school.

"Wow you really have a nice car"I complimented."of course"He said while opening the car door for me.

"of course"He said while opening the car door for me

As we arrived  at the park.I then dragged Taehyung to a man who is selling Ice Cream."Taehyung can you buy me a cup of Ice Cream?"I asked and giving my unresisted puppy eyes."Of course Jagi, Uhm Can I buy two cups of Vanilla Ice Cream"He said and Buy. Wow he still remember my favorite Ice Cream.

The man the give it to us. I directly take and say Thank you to the man and of course to Taehyung.

"You still remember my favorite ice cream huh"I said to him and smile."of course"He said and lead me to a bench that can see the beautiful sunrise.

"You know Sana this is the best day of my life"He said and kissed my cheeks while snaking his hands around my waist."I know"I said and giggle making him giggle too.

"Sana I know that I hurt you so bad and I know you don't deserve it. Please if you have a plan to leave me please just postpone that because even if you break up with me. I will still find away so you can be mine again even though you are just playing with my feelings for revenge,I will not give up on you"He said. What he said making me freeze because it's like he knew my plan.deds

"So desperate my dear?"I asked him. "Yeah I am so desperate to have you because I love you"He said making my heart melt maybe I can give him another chance but ughhhh my trust is not full for him."I love you too"I said as I give him a peck in lips making him smile like a man who just went out from the mental hospital.

"Yah why are you smiling like that?"I asked him and laughed."because you finally kissed me first"He said while blushing.So cute.............

"My blushing boyfriend is so cute"I said as I pinched his cheeks making him red."Yah I am the one who will make you blush not you"He said and pouted."And why is that?"I asked and giggle.

"Because that is my specialty"He said and winked at me making me blush.Sana!don't fall in love YET.Ugh why would I cannot move on from this guy so I can freaking do my revenge but Ugh I can't because I felt guilty but he didn't felt guilty when he broke up with me or he felt guilty.Ugh I don't know anymore."Babe your spacing out,what are you thinking?"He asked me worriedly.

"No it's nothing but I need to go home because maybe my sisters will be worried"I said to him."Okay I will drive you home"He said and grab my hand back to his car.

Taehyung don't break my trust for you if you don't want a Sana Williams be gone in your life.

To be continue..........