BREAK UP? CHEATING? PT 2

Jungkook POV
I walking here to the fountain.I am gonna meet up with Yeri because she is gonna apologize.Well I hope she will really apologize to me and find a better man for her because I have a girl of my life that I will never replace.

I arrived at the fountain and see Yeri who is sipping Starbucks I think."Jungkook-ah!"She shouted and waved at me.I just look at her seriously.We are not kids to wave like that. Tsk

"Soooo you will apologize to me?well I will accept it if you will apologize to Tzuyu too"I said to her seriously.She just laugh.Why is she freaking laughing at this situation."Tsk I will never apologize to that Tzuyu girl of yours because she steal you away from me!"She shouted.Now I regret for meeting up with her.

I just rolled my eyes and about to go when she hugged me and kissed me in lips making me froze."Jun-Jungkook?HOW DARE YOU?!"Someone shouted from behind I then pushed Yeri harshly and see a crying..........

TZUYU

"HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS TO ME?!"she shouted while sobbing.I then hugged her and kiss her giving my true love to her.She then push me harshly making my heart break into million pieces."Jungkook Oppa you didn't tell her that we are in-"I didn't let Yeri continue because I know what she will gonna say.

"YERI WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP!GO AWAY!I DON'T WANT TO SEEbYOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!"I shouted at her making her cry like a baby.

I then look at my girl who is still sobbing.I then hugged her so tightly not letting her go."I thought you are lo-loyal to me but you cheated on me, Le-let's BREAK UP"Tzuyu said weakly breaking my heart into million pieces when she said that we will break up that make me weak.She then let go of my grip and run away from.

I was about to chase her but maybe I can go to her house and explain it there.

Tzuyu I will never allow that we will break up.If I need to kill someone to get you back well I will just do it.That's how I'm obsessed to you.
------------------
Taehyung POV
Walking and walking,I'm still walking to the park to meet Irene who is about to apologize and I hope it goes well because after this I don't want see her face again.

I then see a familiar girl who is sitting at the bench.Hmmn from what I see I really think it's Irene.I looked around first but destroyed when someone called me."Taehyung Oppa!"I then look at the direction where the voice came from and look what I expect it's Irene.

I walk to her and look at her with a serious face."So?"I asked while scratching my nape."So we will be together forever and ever!"Irene shouted making me.

Bish I didn't expect this.I am still in thoughts that I didn't notice that I remember is kissing me. Bish.

"TAEHYUNG!YOU BASTARD!"Someone shouted I looked at my back and see

SANA

"Sa-sana I can explain please"I said as I push Irene letting her fall and then run to Sana who is so red while crying making my heart crash like a airplane crash.

"How dare you Tarhyung!"She shouted and.......... Slapped me."I really want to do more!"She shouted I then hugged her while she keep pushing keep away."How Dare you to slap my Jagi!"Irene said making Sana boil in anger

Irene was about to slap Sana but no uh not gonna happen. I then caught Irene's hand and let it go harshly."WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!IRENE!I AM NOT YOURS AND YOU ARE NOT MINE!"I shouted that I didn't Sana is nowhere to be seen.

I then left Irene crying like a baby and go to my car to chase my love

Sana you thought I will just let you that easy?Nope I will get you back in no time not letting guys have you.
——————————————————
Hoseok POV
I am here at the gate of the girls still doorbelling but no one will open it.I noticed that there is a sports car arriving and it's like Jimin's.

And it's really Jimin!"Jimin what are you doing here?"I asked him curiously and he seems worried and sad."Well Seulgi didn't apologize to me.She said that I am Her's and it's a trap and then kiss me near the lips and Mina saw it making her misunderstood"Jimin said and sigh. So we are the same.I think we got set up.

"Jimin we have the same situation!"I shouted making him shock.Then another sports car arrived and see Jungkook!"Don't tell me Tzuyu misunderstood too"Jimin said while pointing at Jungkook.Jungkook just Jungshook."How did you know?"He asked and sigh."Well we are just in a same situation!"I shout in frustration.

Then Taehyung arrived."I need to see Sana Right Now!"Taehyung shouted while closing his sport car furiously."You too?Sana misunderstood you?"Jungkook asked Taehyung.Taehyung just nod and sigh.

They then three go to the doorbell and keep doorbelling pushing me a side.Aish this kids.

The gate then opened but it's them it's 4 another girls."Why are you all keep doorbelling?"The bangs girl said annoyingly.

"We need to talk to the owner of this house."Taehyung said and look at them.Don't tell me they have more sisters.

"Yah!We are one of the owner of this house because we live here"The girl said with the reddish-orange hair."Wait who are you anyway?"The girl said with brown hair in a sassy way.Woah she is like Sana or Tzuyu.Shoot I think they are cousins.

"Please introduce yourself first?"Jimin said kindly.The girls just rolled there eyes."We don't give our to strangers but fine I am Jisoo the oldest sister of four of us, this is Jennie, then Rose and Lisa our youngest"The black hair girl said that named is Jisoo.

"So who freaking are you?"Rose asked getting annoyed.Woah this girls got damn attitude."Umm I am Hoseok  the oldest, this is Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook"I said kindly even though they did not treat us that way.

They then glare at us for no reason."Wait do you know Momo Unnie,Mina Unnie,Sana Unnie and Tzuyu Unnie?"Lisa asked seriously making us shock."Yes,yes we are they're boyfriend's"Jungkook said nicely.

"Tsk Boyfriends or Ex's"Jennie said in a sassy way, We then brothers looked at each other and then look at them seriously."What do you mean by Ex's? "Taehyung asked seriously.

"You boys hurt them and you all thank you are still together? Wow"Jisoo said who was about to start a fight with usbut Rose then calm her down.Phew I don't want to fight a girl

"Bish you boys hurt them for second time and now I wouldn't allow you all to get near to our cousins ever again or you will get a punch from this hands and a kick from this feet of mine"Jennie said while pointing at us and was about to punch all of us making us back up but gladly she got calmed by Lisa. Phew this girls are feisty.So they are cousins.That explain there attitude.

But Bish Me and Momo break up.No way."Just Leave!"Lisa shouted."We wouldn't leave until we see the girls!"Taehyung shouted.Damn Taehtung wrong move.I looked at them who is all red."damn can you not understand!leave!"Rose said and close the gate furiously.

"Let's go now boys"I said and sigh."No!"they shouted and keep doorbelling."c'mon let's go.We will just comeback tomorrow"I said to them while trying to drag them to their car.They just sigh and go back to their car and go home as I said so.

'Can you all girls hear our explanation' I thought.

To be continue..............