LOVE READING/JIMINA CHAPTER

Mina POV
I am really happy that in the afternoon we have free time.I already love this school in the first day but I didn't love my seatmate in the first day Tsk but I really have weird feeling s even though he only look at me.I can feel my heart fluttering like before we met.Ugh Mina don't fall for him.He will just play with you again like before.

I looked around to see a place in this school that is quite so I can read peacefully with my Airpods on.I looked around and see a perfect place.I see a garden with one big tree that can cover the sunlight when I will sit under it,so I decided to go there and what makes it nice there's no people so I could  falinally have peace while reading my book.

I then run there and sit at the clean green grass,put my Airpods, get novel and read peacefully.

Reading a novel relives my stress in life. It can help me forget my problem and making the bad vibes go away.

While I was reading,I was shocked when someone gets my Airpods.I then looked at who is it and the one and only

JIMIN WILSON!

"Give me back my Airpods"I shouted at him trying to get my Airpods. Aish I thought I will have a peaceful afternoon."Get it!"He said while running around.Aish this guy.

I started chasing him as fast as I can he looked at me and started running in my direction making it easier to catch him but unluckyly Jimin tripped making me tripped too!Noooooooooooo!Why?!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________
Now we are in a weird position.He is freaking on top of me that make me blush so hard like him."Uhm Ji-jimin can y-you move out the w-way?"I asked him stuttering.Jeez Mina don't stutter."and what if I won't"He said and was about to kiss my lips but I pushed him so hard that he tripped again but not that hard.You thought you're gonna steal my first kiss hug No way!I then get my Airpods,go back where I've been sitting and read avoiding that Moch-I mean that Jimin.

(Mina that was close)

Shut up Author.After a few minutes reading peacefully not giving attention to Jimin.When I was about to turn to the next page,I feel a muscular arms snaking to my  waist.Oh I know who is it?

I looked and see  what I expect,its  Jimin."Can I read with you? Because I read that story and I am at the same part where you are about to read.Please"He asked and pleaded giving me puppy eyes.Ugh I really cannot resist his puppy eyes.

"Fine here you can take my one piece of Airpods to listen some Music"I said while giving my other Airport to him and smile sweetly making him smile so widely that his eyes is gone making me laugh."What are you laughing at?"He asked with his question face."Well your eyes are gone when you smile"I said and laughed.I looked at him who is pouting.So cuteeeeee. No!Mina don't fall for it!.

"OK let's read now"I said and giggle.He then put his head in my neck as I did the same I put my head above his head.
_________________________________________
We read peacefully for 30 minutes straight without interruption that made me glad.I looked at him seeing him staring at me.He then get closer his face to mine making me freeze. I don't know why but I think I am falling for him again.No Mina!Remember he will just play your heart.

He then smashed his lips passionately  for 8 seconds.He got my first kiss.

"I love you Mina"He said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me.Sorry sisters but I think I am falling for him again. I hugged him back and snuggled my face to his neck.

"I love you too"I whispered making Jimin shock."Say that again"He said shockingly while holding my face."I said I love you"I said and gave him a peck in his plump lips.

He then hugged me so tight like I'm his freaking teddy bear."Minari I am so sorry if I'm played with your heart the last time we are in a relationship.I promise this time I will never break your heart ever and if you plan to break up with me well I cannot allow that that's why I'm will do anything for you"He said as he snuggled his face around my neck.

"Are you really that desperate for my love?"I asked surely.Ugh am I falling for him again?"Yes I am that desperate for your love,so please be my girlfriend again"He pleaded and my puppy and lovable eyes that I think I cannot resist.

"I will think about it"I said teasing him."Yah you don't need to think about it just say Yes because your choices is only Yes or Yes"He said making a Yes sign.

"Seriously Jimin"I said making a serious face.He just laugh like a kid."Ok then I will pick or"I said and laugh making me glare at me."Why?"I ask him who is still glaring at me."Just say Yes already"He whined like a kid making me laugh so hard."Ok fine,Yes I will be your girlfriend"I said making him so happy that he twirl me and the hug me.

"I am the happiest man in the entire world"He said giving his angelic smile that I will never forget."and I am the happiest women in the entire Universe"I said to him and hug him.

"I hope you don't break my trust"I said to him as I caressed his hair."Promise I will never break your trust on me."He said as he caressed my face.

I smile at him sweetly and kiss him in the cheeks making him blush. "My Mochi is blushing"I teased while pinching his cheeks.

Don't break my Trust Jimin if you don't wanna get hurt  by my revenge.

To be continue..........

(This is Jimin's car by the way)