MUSIC LOVE/TZUKOOK CHAPTER

Tzuyu POV
I'm here in library reading so Historical facts.Can we just freaking go home.Well if you didn't know we don't have class in the afternoon but we cannot go outside the school unless if its now 5:30 PM but its still early.Ugh I'm so bored.Like I will just read for freaking hours but when I read Jungkook is present in my mind.I don't know why,I thought I havr move on from him but why?

He still appear in my mind in the past months,everything reminds me of him and lastly he makes my heart flutter.

Why Jungkook?Why I can't move on from you?You hurt me so much💔.

I was in my thoughts when I heard someone whispering in my ear saying 'Tzuyu-ah'.

I look at my right and see freaking JUNGKOOK.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?"I said pretend-no I mean in a pissed way."I'm here for you"He said giving his bunny smile.I feel my heart is fluttering again ughhhhh.

"and why are you here for me?"I asked."because I want too,is there a problem"He said and asked. Yes there is a problem in so many levels.

"Yes there is a problem and it's you so go out if don't wanna read some books and if you want too kindly to another table"I said and giving him my fake smile."Yah it's like your reading,your just in your thoughts and I am sure you are thinking of me"He said and winked at me making me blush a little bit.I hope he doesn't notice.

"My Tzuyu is blushing"He teased while pinching my precious cheeks.How he freaking notice?
"First,Don't assume,Second,I am not blushing and lastly just only Tzuyu not My"I said to him and looked back at the book."But you will be mine in the future"He smirked.

"and I know that will not happen"I said seriously.Huh well I will be yours if you didn't play my feelings back then."and I think I will be yours forever if you didn't play with me back then because I can really change my appearance,weight and others when we were in a relationship"I continued and gave him my painful smile that I think he notice.

"Tzuyu-ah I will do everything for you so I can prove to you that I am not playing you this time"He said as he hugged me.I am trying not to freaking hug him back."Tsk I don't think so"I said to him as I leave the library.Aish he is so annoying.

I hope he doesn't fo-"Yah where are you going!?"He asked me while blocking me in my way."It's none of your business dude"I said to him as I push him out of my way.Aish he is so annoying but I know Taehyung is more annoying than Jungkook no offense that's why I'm pity Sana Unnie.

I then run to the garden and I see Mina and Jimin reading some novel I think.Mina Unnie I hope you don't get hurt in the end if you fall in love with that playboy.So I decided not ruin there moment.

Maybe I need to dance I think.I then go to the Dancing Room but jeez Momo Unnie and Hoseok is there too dancing together.Oh c'mon.

I then run to the rooftop and see freaking Taehyung and Sana Unnie hugging each other while Taehyung is crying.Maybe he wants to get back with Sana Unnie obviously.Where would I go now. Aishhhhhhh

"No place to go?"Someone asked me from behind.I looked behind and it's freaking Jungkook again.Aish this man."What do you think?"I asked him seriously."Well I know where the place you could relax.Follow me"He said as he hold my hand and drag me.

How can It freaking follow him if he is dragging me? Ugh I will just pass it this time.

He dragged me to a Secret Garden?Wow it's so beautiful."did you discover this?"I asked him as I looked around at the beautiful place that I see."No,someone made it for us and its my parents because they know we cannot relax anywhere in this school because of our fangirls that's why our parents asked the principal if my parents can make a secret garden here and gladly the principal agree"He said and smile.

"So like I am the first girl to come here?"I asked because I think this only for them Jungkook and his brothers."Yes and your lucky"He said and laughed so sweetly. I then sit at the mini bench get my Airpods and listen to music.Yassss this really relives my stress.

I notice that Jungkook is staring at me for too long."Umm Jungkook why are keep staring at me?"I asked him while I unplugged my Airpods from my ears."Because Your beautiful"He said and sit next to me.Jungkook why are you doing this again? making my heart flutter.

"I know"I said jokingly."Wanna hear some music?"I asked that makes him nod happily like a kid that I found cute.I then gave him my other Airpod and then we listen some music.

He then put his head in my shoulder that make me shock and hold my hand passionately.I just go with the flow.

Jungkook?Just why did you play with me back then?Do I deserve this?

"Tzuyu?""Yes?"I answered."I love you very much"He said as he looked at me and caressed my face."I hope yoi accept my love"he said as he gave me a smack on my lips that make me freeze."Jungkook I love you but I am afraid to be hurt because of one person and it's you"I said and gave him my painful look.

"Tzuyu I promise this time I will never hurt you again like never just please forgive me and accept my love for you"He said as he hugged.

He then pulled from the hug.He made me stand up then he kneeled infront of me. What is it is he going to propose to me?!

(Tzuyu-ah don't be assuming)

Shut up Author.I am just joking. "Tzuyu will you be my girlfriend again?"He asked me with his 'Please say Yes' look. I think I can give him a chance.

"Yes I will be your girl again"I answered him that make him jumped in joy."Thank you for accounting me again in your life Tzuyu"He said and hugged me and kissed my forehead."No problem"I said to him making him giggle.

Jungkook please don't hurt me again but if you hurt me again I hope you will regret.

To be continue..........

(This is Jungkook's car by the way)