I AM YOURS AGAIN (JIMINA SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Mina POV

Yieeeee Hi

Yieeeee Hi.I am back in South Korea were my sweet memories and painful memories live with him.Aish why do I still think about him.I don't love him anymore.

Right?

Well let's move on.I am back in Korea to handle my Company here.Yes I have a company even though I am still at New Zealand at that time.Rose handle it for me because she got here in Korea 1 year ago because his boyfriend wants her to be here.I am really happy for her that even though they are at long distance  relationship his boyfriend at that time,he is still loyal to her not like my ex.Even though we are not in a long distance relationship.He still cheated.

Tsk.Let's change topic.My company is called Nari Ballet and Contemporary Company and I am so happy that this is one of successful company in Japan and South Korea and today it's my day off and Rose is now handling the company because it's her dream job making me so happy.

I am still single af but there is one man who still make my heart beats faster and it's still Jimin. I don't know why I still cannot move on from him. He is always on my mind.He really has a big impact on me.Well I think that he has a girlfriend better than me and I think that it's Seulgi.I am happy for them.*Put on a fake gummy smile*.

And I know there is man that is destined for me but sadly it's not Jimin. I just sigh in thought of my painful memories with him.

I am here in the park walking when I saw a familiar person.

SUHO?!

"Suho?!"I shouted and asked. "Minari!"He shouted while running cheerfully to me and hugged me.Of course I hugged him back.He is my childhood best friend. He is the one who comfort me when I have a rough  time.That's why once I have a crush on him sadly he has a crush on another girl that was my first heart break.

While we're still hugging tightly because we missed each other  someone then pull me from the hug that making me pisseed."Yah!-"I cannot continue because of shock.

Ji-Jimin?

He then wrapped his arms around my waist making me more shock at the same time flutter

He then wrapped his arms around my waist making me more shock at the same time flutter."Who is this Minari?"Suho asked curiously."He is my fri-"I cannot finished my sentence because Jimin cutted me out. "Boyfriend, Yeah I'm precious her Boyfriend.My name is Jimin and you are?"He said and asked for his name making me shock that I almost choked at my own saliva.

"I am Suho Mina's childhood friend.Yah Mina you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend"Suho teased and giving me a smirk making me glare at him."Well I need to go because maybe my girlfriend will look for me and don't worry I will introduce to you to her in the future same as your boyfriend introduce himself."Suho said as he waved goodbye.I just waved back and give him my gummy smile.

I then push Jimin's arms around my waist and glare at him."Yah?!Why did you said that I am your girlfriend?!"I shouted.He then smirk making me looked at him weirdly.Why do you need to enter my life again.

"Even though I will tell him that I am not your boyfriend you will still end up with me"He smirked while stepping closer to me making me blush a little. Mina control your freaking blushing habit bish.

"How can you say so?"I asked him bravely while stepping closer to him making us 5 inches away making him amused."Because I am the one who deserves you"He said while snaking again his arms around my waist making me blush again Ughhh.

"I don't deserve  a cheater like you"I said and pushed him away.He really thinks that he deserves me.I deserve a lover not a cheater.I was about to walk away when he hugged me tightly like there's no tomorrow.

"Mina please let me explain.I didn't cheat on you. I thought Seulgi was about to apologize to me because she send me a letter that she wants to apologize to me personally but I think it's just a trap that she suddenly kiss me near the lips making me froze and really I don't like it because I only like your kiss.Please be mine and I will be yours again"He explained and pleaded me to forgive him while a tear falling from his eyes.

So I misunderstood him all this time. Bish Author why didn't you tell me?!.

(Bish you didn't ask)

Cursed you Author!

I then hugged him tightly letting a my diamond tears fall from my eyes."I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry I didn't let you explain earlier,I am sorry that I leave I'm so sorry"I said and sobbed.

He then looked at me while wiping my tears up."It's okay Minari,It's really okay atleast you are here again in my arms finally after two years of waiting for you"He said and kissed me on my forehead making me blush so madly that he notice."Yieeee my Minari is blushing"He teased. Hmm let's teased back.

"My?I am not yours for your information because I am now owned by someone"I teased making his eye brows met reminded me of Angry Birds.hehehehehe

"and who is this men?tell him that You don't love him because you already love someone called JIMIN"He said possessively making me laugh. I then give him a peck making him blush so madly.I forgot we are decame.We easily blush.

"Yeah I am already owned by someone named Jimin Wilson"I said as I give him a peck both of his two puffy cheeks that I miss."Good because I am the only man who can love you and you are the only women that can love me.I love you Minari"He said as he kissed me passionately.Of course I kissed back. I really miss his plump lips.I then wrapped  my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too"I said back and hugged him tightly.

Jimin POV

You are finally mine again.You are finally in my arms again and this time I will never let go of you.I will never allow a man to steal you away from me because you are only mine and I am only yours

To be continue..........