SWIMMING/SLEEPOVER PART 2

Author POV
Their outfits for swimming:
Momo

Author POVTheir outfits for swimming:Momo

Sana

Mina

Mina

Tzuyu

Tzuyu

(The boys attire are just swimming shorts😏)As the girls go outside the boys then jaw dropped because of their girlfriends perfect body

As the girls go outside the boys then jaw dropped because of their girlfriends perfect body.As for the girls they just hide their blushing face of the thought that the boys are only wearing swimming short revealing their abs.

"Wow I didn't know that you have a perfect body"Taehyung complimented and went near to Sana with a matching lip bite making Sana blushed a little."Hoseok do you have a orange juice?"Momo asked as he sit beside Hoseok."Yup ready for you because I know you really like orange juice"Hokseok said and gave her orange juice.

"is it deep?"Tzuyu asled as she looked at the swimming pool."Yes like my love for you.Deep in love with you"Jungkook said as he put his masculine arms around Tzuyu's tiny waist and snuggled into her shoulder making Tzuyu blush so madly and cringed because of his cheesy line.

"Ohhhh OK I will just sit near the pool because I don't want to swim hehe"Tzuyu said while pushing Jungkook's head from her neck."Why? Wait you don't know how to swim huh"Jungkook asked and teased making Tzuyu push Jungkook who almost fall into the swimming pool making Tzuyu laugh leaving Jungkook glaring at her.

"Yah!I almost fall you know oppss I forget I didn't almost fall because I already fall.Fall in love with you"Jungkook said as he run to Tzuyu and hugged and smile with his bunny smile.Tzuyu then wrapped her legs around Jungkook's waist.

"Fine I don't know how to swim"Tzuyu confessed while rolling her eyes making Jungkook giggle."But I want to be in the pool with me so while we are in the pool I will just hold you or hug you in the pool"Jungkook said while putting Tzuyu in the ground and winked at her.

"Like I would agree You can just teach me how to swim than holding or hugging you for a couple of hours"Tzuyu said and pinch Jungkook in the cheeks."Then I will make you agree"Jungkook said and smirk."Tsk if you dare"Tzuyu said.

"OK I will buy you many imported chocolates if you agree"Jungkook said and smirk again.'Ugh maybe I will just agree because I am craving for chocolates'Tzuyu thought and look at Jungkook."OK fine I will agree just don't leave me alone in the deep water"Tzuyu said making Jungkook happy.

"Minari why are you wearing a shirt?"Jimin asked curiously as he looks at Mina's tight skirt."Nah I will just dip my legs in water that's all"Mina said making Jimin shock because Mina was the one who suggested that they will swim."Babe you will just dip your legs in the swimming pool?but you suggested that we will go for a swim"Jimin said and pouted.

"Hmm maybe just I will just dip my body in the water but I will not really swim"Mina said making Jimin smile."Well I thought that you don't know how to swim"Jimin laughed.
"Excuse me? Me? Don't know how to swim? Never! only Tzuyu don't know how to swim"Mina said as she sat at Jimin's lap making Jimin smirk at her actions."Tsk don't assume"Mina said making Jimin laugh.

"Yah!Let's now swim!"Momo shouted and then jump in the pool with Hoseok."Jagi Ride in my back"Jungkook said to Tzuyu."Are you sure Jungkook?"Tzuyu asked unsurely."Yes I am sure"Jungkook said.Tzuyu then ride on Jungkook's back."Wow you are so light"Jungkook complimented."I know but why do I need to ride in your back?"Tzuu said and asked not knowing what Jungkook is going to do.

"We will jump"Jungkook said making Tzuyu shocked."Yah!we can just take the stairs!"Tzuyu shouted making Jungkook laugh."Nope I will not agree .Get ready"Jungkook said making Tzuyu hold him so tight.Jungkook then jump in the pool with Tzuyu who is holding him so tight making him blush a little.

Mina was about to go to the pool carefully but sadly she was pushed by someone.

"Yah!Who pushed me?!"Mina said angrily.Taehyung and Sana then pointed Jimin who is laughing but when he look at Mina who is like ready to kill him making Jimin gulp.

Mina then pull Jimin in the water harshly making Jimin whine in pain."Taehyung let's ju-"Before Sana can finish her sentence. Taehyung the dragged Sana in the water making Sana glare at Taehyung that Sana almost drowned Taehyung making his brothers laugh.

"You almost killed me"Taehyung pouted."Well you deserve it"Sana laughed making Taehyung pout again.
"Tzuyu why are always holding Jungkook?"Jimin asked Tzuyu who is hugging Jungkook so tightly."Because she don't know how to swim"Sana laughed leaving Tzuyu glaring at her.

"Don't worry Tzuyu it's not that deep"Jimin said making Jungkook gulp."Jungkook!You told me that it's deep!"Tzuyu shouted at Jungkook who is hiding behind Hoseok."Yah!Jungkook-ah just admit it!You just want Tzuyu to hug you 24/7"Jimin shouted and teased making his youngest brother blush so madly.

"but he don't need to lie though"Tzuyu laugh while dragging Jungkook closer to her making Jungkook more blush."Geez  you really need to learn how to swim"Mina said making Tzuyu shock."Wow talking who don't really know how to swim"Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes. Jimin was shocked because Mina said that she knows his to swim. "Mina you said that you know how to swim"Jimin said as he look at Mina."Hehe it was just prank because Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie is the only one who knows how to swim"Mina giggled.

"Wah you know how to swim Sana-chan?"Taehyung asked making Sana facepalm."isn't it obvious?"Sana asked Taehyung."Yah!let's eat lunch now!"Momo shouted surprisingly.

"Yeah I am hungry too"Mina said as she rubbed her belly."Ok let's just eat outside but first let's change into dry clothes"Jimin said.The others then nod and changed into their dry clothes.

To be continue..........