TRUTH OR DARE/SLEEPOVER PART 4

Hoseok POV
Me and Momo decide to go home first not waiting for the three couples because I know they will take some time.Here we are me and Momo cuddling watching some movies."Yah!why are they taking so long?"Momi whined.

"Well they will really take some time to make them feel unjelous again because those boys are stubborn but maybe  the girls can handle it because I know for sure my brothers will not resist your sisters"I said to her while tapping her head like she is a kid.

"but can you tell me?"Momo asked me making me curious.I then nod."What are we doing this sleepover?"She asked cutely making me pinched her cheeks.My Girlfriend is so cute.

"Well we will eat dinner first,Hmmm after that I think we will play Truth or Dare, after that maybe we will play pillow fight and then watch some movies and sleep"I answered making her smile widely."Is there jokbal when we eat dinner?"Momo asked cutely making me laugh. This girl, she really like jokbal than any other foods.

"of course"I answered making her so happy that she even jumped excitedly like a kid making me laugh so hard that she even glare at me.

We then heard a door bell. We then run to the door and open it seeing the three couples happily."OK now?"Momo asked and laughed making the three couples glare at her."is it obvious Unnie"Tzuyu said savagely while dragging Jungkook inside the house making Momo glare at her. Tzuyu just laugh at Momo who's eyes are nearly been seen because of glaring at Tzuyu.

The two couples then followed as Jimin closed the door still holding Mina's hand."Can I eat dinner now because I didn't eat lunch because of this mochi"Mina said and pouted making Sana pinch the cheeks of her younger sister.

Author POV

"Yeah!because of our freaking jealous boyfriends we cannot eat lunch!"Tzuyu shouted agreeing to Mina making the three younger boys glare at her leaving their oldest brother who is laughing so hard With Momo.

"Yah!You two stop laughing.Tsk just be thankful that you eat your lunch"Jimin said as he pointed the two oldest couple who is still laughing making them stop leaving just a giggle.

"OK we will stop"Momo said as she drink some water."Well good timing our mades already ready some foods"Hoseok said.As the girls heard that they then run to the dining room making their boyfriends giggle.

As they arrived at the dining room. They then see some delicious Korean dishes.

"Hmmmm delicious"Sana said as she smell the food in a funny way making them all laugh at Sana's funny but cute action."Jokbal!"Momo shouted as she was about to get one piece when Hoseok then hold her hand signaling not to touch the food first making Momo glare at her.

"Let's sit first"Hoseok said and giggle.They then seat down quickly then they pray because they are angels and then eat hungrily."Hmm I would love it more if my boyfriend will cook me this"Tzuyu said making Jungkook look at her and grin.

"Yeah I agree"Sana said agreeing making Taehyung quickly look at her and smile so widely knowingly that he knows how to cook.

"Well I hope it comes true,My boyfriend will cook for,Hmmmmm how romantic"Mina said acting like she is daydreaming making Jimin look at her worriedly but just hide it because he don't know how to cook.

"Hmmmm it will come true unless our boyfriends know how to cook"Momo said as she look judgely at the boys."Well don't worry girls tomorrow we boys will cook breakfast for you girls"Taehyung said confidently making Sana clap her hands."What?!We will cook?!"Jimin shouted making Mina look at her sadly."So you don't want to cook for me?"Mina asked and pouted making Jimin agreeing to the idea because she don't want her girlfriend to be upset making Mina smile.