BREAK UP?CHEATING? PT. 1

Author POV
5 months passed.They're relationship has been stronger than hey everyone had Sweetness there sweetness everywhere.Even the fangirls accept the fact that the boys are now in a serious relationship that they can never break them apart.Yhey hasn't heard of Red Velvet yet that make them curious what they are up too but just shrugged the though off.

But One day they received some letters for the 4 if them and its from Red Velvet."Did you received a letter hyung?"Jungkook asked his brothers."Yeah I receive a letter too and it's from Irene,in the letter she wants to say sorry in personal at the park"Taehyung said."Really?I receive a letter too and it's from Wendy but she wants to meet at the river near the school"Hoseok said as he put his cellphone in his pocket after texting Momo.

"Same as you guys,Seulgi wants to meet me but at the coffee shop"Jumin said."Well same you all hyung Yeri wants to meet up with me at the fountain"Jungkook said while scratching his nape.

"What do you think?should we show up?"Taehyung asked."Maybe because they will just apologize so what's wrong with that?"Jimin said."Well okay we would meet up today at 4:30 PM"Jungkook said."Same!"His brother's shouted in sync making them all laugh.
------------------
Hoseok POV
I am now walking to the river.I hope Wendy will really apologize to me because I am really pissed of her being too obsessed with me.

I then see Wendy waving at me cheerfully.I just look at her coldly and walk to her."I get your letter so you are going to apologize"I said coldly."You really think I will apologize?"Wendy asked and smirk making me confuse.

"Yeah it's in the letter"I said to her while showing the letter she send."Well your too dumb to realize that is just a trap"She said and smirk.I don't like her smirk but I still don't get it.

"You mean?"I asked her.She just rolled her eyes.

She then KISSED me.I don't know what to do."Ho-hoseok?"Someone called me I then pushed wendy harshly and see.............

MOMO??????

"No Momo you misunderstood"I said and rubbed to her."Misunderstood?! Do you think I will believe you?!"She shouted at me while her precious tears fall.Momo please believe me!

"No Momo please she just kiss me out of know where"I said to her kneel at her.

"Momo he is lying we are together long time ago"Wendy said and smirked making more tears fall in Momo's face.I looked at Wendy with my furious eyes.I really regret meeting up with Wendy."YAH!STOP LYING WENDY!"I shouted at her making her shiver in fear. Yeah you deserve that.

I looked at Momo who crying in pain.It really hurts seeing her crying because of me.I stand up and hug her so tight while her,trying to escape from my grip.

"LET'S BREAK UP!"She shouted and push so hard that I fall.She then run away from me.My hearts sank when she said we will break up.

(I'm suck at Romance and Break Up thingy 😭)

Don't worry Momo I will get you back and I will never allow a guy will steal you away from me because you are MINE.
------------------
Jimin POV
I am here in the coffee shop and she is not here.Wow she want stop meet up with me and she will just make me wait.Tsk I don't want to waste my time on her.If I wanna waste my time it will be on my Minari or my family of course.

I then looked at the door entrance and see Seulgi coming here while waving at me cutely.Tsk my Minari is cuter.
I just look at her coldly and signal her to sit down.She just followed immediately and then seat down immediately.

"Have you ordered yet?"She asked me.Are you serious I am here for your apology not a coffee time with you."Tsk just go on with your apology"I said coldly as I look at the time.

"Really Babe?"Seulgi said as she touched my aunt making me shock.I then pull my hand from Her's and glare at her.I was about to stand up when she block me and freaking kiss my cheeks but near the lips.I froze. I don't know why like I don't what to do?

"Ji-jimin?What is the meaning of this?!"Someone shouted I pushed Seulgi and see.....

MINA!

Oh no, oh no."Mina please let me explain"I said and hugged her that I didn't notice a tear falling not minding the people looking at us."How dare you to cheat on me?!"She shouted and pushed me furiously.Mina please..........

"Oh poor Mina she didn't know"Seulgi said and smirk making me look at her furiously."SHUT UP SEULGI!WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!"I shouted at her making her run in fear.I didn't notice that Mina is running away from me.

I then chased her as fast as I can but she is really a fast runner.It really hurts me seeing her crying.Its like many knives was stuck in my heart.

She then enter taxi that I am too late to get inside. I keep knocking and knocking.She then finally open the window and shouted that make my heart drop.

"JIMIN LET'S BREAK UP! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!NOT A SINGLE PART OF YOUR BODY OR EVEN YOUR SOUL!"

and then drift off out of my sight.

Why?! Why?! Why this need to happen?! We are now so happy?!What did I do to deserve this?!What?!

Maybe I will just go at her explain it and make her believe the truth.

Mina just wait for me.I will get you back no matter how it takes.You will be always my queen and I will be you King and we will live happily ever after.Just wait for me MY PRECIOUS QUEEN that I LOVE.

To be continue..............