EPILOGUE

8 YEARS LATER

(There kids is  TXT and ITZY)

Tzuyu and Jungkook's Child

Yuna and Yeonjun Wilson

Sana and Taehyung's Child

Chaeryeong and Soobin Wilson

Mina and Jimin's Child

Lia and Taehyun Wilson

Momo and Hoseok's Child

Ryujin and Beomgyu Wilson

Special Characters for
YoongYeonIsLife

Nayeon and Yoongi's Child

Yeji and Huening Kai Min

——————————————————
(They all live in the same house while Yoongi's family just visited them)

(They are still kids here)

"Eomma Appa!Yeojun Don't wanna give my toy back!"Yuna whined."Yeonjun give Yuna's toy back"Tzuyu said to Yeojun.Yeonjun just make a 'Tsk' sound and give it to her sister who is about to cry."Huening Kai!Let's play some mobile legends!"Yeonjun shouted loudly making Lia  cover her ears.

"Yah!Yeojun!please lower your voice volume"Lia said as she dragged Yeji to her room."Eomma!Appa said that I will not sleep in your room anymore"Taehyun said.Mina then glare at Jimin who is talking with Yoongi."Taehyun its not true okay your father is just joking around"Mina said and smile to her child.

"Auntie Nayeon!Auntie Momo!Ryujin is crying because of Huening Kai!"Chaeryeong shouted whule dragging Momo and Nayeon where Ryujin and Huening Kai is.

"What did Huening Kai do to you sweetheart?"Momo and Nayeon asked."He is so cold to me!He won't notice me!He only notice Yuna!"Ryujin shouted whule sobbing.Nayeon and Momo just chuckle at her explanation.

"Yah!Huening Kai stop acting cold to Ryujin,Don't be like your father before"Nayeon scolded his son who is just playing video games.Huening Kai just walk to Yuna.

"Yah!Yoongi Hyung I think Your son likes my daughter"Jungkook said and lowkey glaring at Huening Kai."Yah!Just let them be"Yoongi said and chuckle.

"Yoongi!Can you please teach your son how to break a cold attitude of his"Nayeon said as he dragged Yoongi to his son leaving Jungkook and Jimin laughing."Well he's is pretty cold like his father obviously but her sister is pretty socialable, Tsk the attitude difference"Tzuyu said out of nowhere making Jungkook and Jimin jump in surprise.

"Yah!Tzuyu-ah don't do that again you almost give my husband and your husband a heart attack"Mina laughed.

"Appa!Eomma is texting with a guy!"Doobun shouted to Taehyung making Taehyung furious."Hun who are you texting with?Soobin said you are texting a guy"Taehyung pouted while Soobin agree."No I'm texting my cousin silly because he invited us to go to their wedding"Sana laughed and spank Taehtung and Soobin lightly making them pout.

"Then okay I will just get some ice cream Eomma,Pleaseeee"Soobin pleaded with puppy eyes.Sana just nod at her cute child making Sobbing jump to the kitchen joyfully.

"Yuna!Can you please give me my chocolate?"Lia pouted."No!if you wouldn't say to Taehyun that 'Yuna want some of his candy"Yuna said as she looked at Taehyun who is eating a bunch of candies."OK fine!Taehyun,Yuna wants some candies!"Lia shilouted to Taehyun.Taehyun then looked at Mina who is giving her puppy eyes. Taehyun just sigh and give her ten candies making Yuna give Lia's chocate back.