CALM DOWN

Jimin POV
Here we are trying to calm.down the girls who is still triggered whta hapoen in the cafeteria.We then suggested to them that we will separate that me and Mina go to the back of our school and the others will go where they want and phew that agreed.

I them dragged her at back of our school and let her sit under the tree."I am really sorry what happened in the cafeteria"I said to her as I hugged her so tightly.Ugh well if it's wasn't for us they will not be triggered.Ugh that's why it's so hard to be handsome.

"No it's okay Babe, it's their fault they got into our nerves"She said while giving me her precious assuring smile.Ugh what would It do If I don't have this penguin in my life.

"Uhm Mina can you only show your most beautiful face and smile to me because many guys always look at you and might steal you from me"I said and pouted.Its true though,many guys always look at her."Babe I will always show you this beautiful face to you.Not even to your brothers"She giggled and gave me a peck in the lips making me smile.

"Wanna sleep?"I asked her noticing that she is sleepy."I really want to sleep but what about our class?"She said and asked cutely.Her cuteness really came from me.I am sure.

"No it's okay, c'mon let's sleep"I said and assuring her.We then lay in the soft grass and positioned ourselves.I didn't notice that she is already sleeping in my chest.Wow mayb is so sleepy.I just snuggled in her scented neck and drift off to my dreamland.
------------------
Hoseok POV
Aish this girl. I didn't know that she is she can easily get triggered and not easy to calm down.Maybe she will calm down when she dance?

"Momo Let's go to the Dance Room"I suggested happily.She just looked and nod.I then drag her gently to the Dance Room.I don't need to ask our guidance coordinator because I am one of the Best Dancers here so I am permitted to use the dance room anytime.

"Wait we didn't ask the guidance coordinator.Maybe we will get in trouble"She said worriedly."Well I am permitted to use this Dance Room so no worries"I said assuring her.She just nod and open directly the door.Wow good timing there in no one using it.

"Wahhh I can finally set my mind right by dancing"Momo said as she lie in the floor like its a bed and it's a bit funny to be honest.I then searched up some songs so we can dance to it but it didn't take too long to pick a song.
"Momo-yah let's dance Company by Justin Beiber"I said excitedly.She just nod and stand up.

We dance a few songs making us tired.Really Tired."This really relives my stress"She said among me relief.This will put on my facts about Momo that I never heard before.

When Momo is triggered,pissed and stress just make her dance.

"Thank you for dancing with me Hoseok and bringing me here"She said cheerfully.She the n kissed me and hugged me so tight like I'm am her only teddy bear making me smile I just hugged her back.

I am so happy that I calm her down.I really love this Pig.I really love this girl no matter what.
------------------
Taehyung POV
"Where do you want to go Squrriel?or what do you want.I will buy what ever you want"I said as I back hugged her.Aishhh she is really stubborn."Hmp I just want some fresh air"She said.I then follow her command and drag her to the rooftop.

Ugh it's because of Red Velvet.Now my girlfriend is dead stubborn."Squirrel are you OK?"I asked that I definitely regret."What do you think Taehyung?"Sana asked furiously making me shiver in fear.

Added to my list
Stubborn Sana is one of the most dangerous thing you will ever see.

"OK,What do you want me to do to make you feel happy?"I asked her while wrapping my arms around her waist."Hmm up you choose"She said calmly but still stubborn and wrap her arms around my neck.

Hmm How to make Sana happy? Buy her an ice-cream?go shopping?Ahhhh I know she likes chocolates and and some stuffed animals."I know, I will buy you many chocolates and stuffed animals"I said and smirk.She then lit up and smile that I really want to see.

"Yes please buy me some stuffed toys and chocolate Alien"She pleaded giving me her puppy eyes."Don't worry I will buy you anything you want"I said making her smile sweetly.She then hugged me so tight and give me a 10 second kiss. I then kiss her back.

"Let's go?"I asked breaking the kiss. She then nod like a kid and drag to my car so we can go where we will buy some chocolates and stuffed bear for her.
------------------
Jungkook POV
"I am really pissed Ugh"Tzuyu said furiously.What can I do with this girl so I can make her unpissed.Maybe I can bring her to the beautiful garden here in the school.

"I know,Let's go to beautiful garden here in the school"I said while back hugged her.She faced me and smile."Sure Let's go"She said as she caressed my face making me blush a little bit.Ugh I get easily blushed.I hope she doesn't notice that easily.

I then drag her to the beautiful garden in the school and its really good timing that there is no students there or fangirls or I will just harshly yell at them to go to another place I think.I then let her sit at mini bench that is only for two or for couple.

I then sit next to her and wrap around my arms around her shoulder."Yeri is so obsessed with you Jungkook"Tzuyu laughed making me look at her.Why did she bring it up.

"Yeah really but why did you vmbring it up?"I asked her curiosly.She looked at me and smile."Nothing I am just grateful that you choose me over her or your crazy fangirls"She said and have me a peck in the lips making me blush again.Aish what are doing to me Tzuyu.

"of course because you are different in my eyes that make me fall in love with you more"I said as I kiss her in the forehead."Tsk if I was a nerd you will just bully me and hurt my feelings"She said to me and pouted.You just didn't know Tzuyu that I really regret it because I didn't notice that I am starting to fall in love with you.

"No Tzuyu even though you are a nerd still.I think we will still be together because when I broke up with you In felt a sword in KY heart that really hurts"I said as I kissed her.

"Well ok,Hmmm You think I didn't notice you blushing at the cafeteria huh"Tzuyu teased.She notice!

Now we start teasing and bickering each other like for 30 minutes.

What would It even do if she will get lost in my life?Maybe I will always feel empty inside.

To be continue................