Prologue

"Today's pretty peaceful, for some reason. Usually the neighbours would get riled over something," a female voice said out to a white haired male.

"I don't know, Rukia. Something bad could happen to them," another male replied.

"Gee whoopsie dang do, Diake!" A blonde haired girl peeked out from the kitchen, as she looked at her older brother.

The brother, Diake, had short messy white hair and pale blue eyes. He had a calm smile as he wore was seemed to be a Christian robe. Rukia was not sure why he had those. He also held onto a spear with a cross on it, and an antique looking revolver, the bottom of its holster held by a chain wrapped around his waist. There was also a red cloth wrapped around his waist, with his back being decorated by white cloths.

A/N: his looks is in the media

"Why the heck are you wearing that?" Rukia asked.

"There's a cosplay contest at the city mall. This is what I wanna dress up as," Diake replied softly.

"As a Christian priest?" Rukia asked again.

"A bad ass Christian priest, okay?" Diake replied. Rukia then glanced at the male's weapons.

"Aren't those father's and mother's?" Rukia asked, looking up after looking at the weapons.

"Yes. . . . . I just want to remember them, that's all," Diake replied soon after, gripping the spear tightly.

"Are those the real ones?"

"Yes."

". . . . . Is it wise for you to bring that to a cosplay contest?"

"Well, when creativity is short, best you begin with copy, right?"

A long silence seeped into the brother and sister. This caused tension between them. However, this was cut off when an explosion went off.

"What was that?" Diake said out.

"I don't know. . . ." Rukia replied hesitantly, gulping. Suddenly, another explosion followed, however, it was closer, causing the house to shake violently.

"What the hell's going on?!!" Diake yelled out.

"I'm gonna go get my rifle," Rukia stated, before she went into her room and came out with a sniper rifle in hand.

"Is that the real one?" Diake questioned, knowing that his sister had two. One had to be an airsoft toy, while the other was genuinely real.

"Yes. What el--"

They were cut off when another explosion was heard. It was farther than the one earlier, but the house continued shaking due to the impact. Both quickly ran out of their house, just to see chaos all over the streets.

'What is happening to this city?'

. . . . . . . . . .

It had been days ever since the foreigners took over Nagazora City, making everyone he knew into zombies or some type of beast. His sister, Rukia, even turned into a zombie before his own eyes. However, he quickly dispatched her with a single decapitation.

The white haired male's hair and white cloths were now stained in blood, as he was now staying inside an abandoned house. His spear lay beside the bed, unmoving, while Diake was leaning against the wall nearby the window of the bedroom, as he loaded his revolver.

"I'll make sure. . . . ."