Author's Note

I know it's an update you guys don't expect too much, but I just had to put it here to prepare you guys for what's about to come.

Essentially, I'm ending this book.

No, I am not ending this book with this Author's Note. I'm ending this book after the next couple of chapters because overall, I feel somewhat satisfied with what this book had achieved so far.

That, and I need to focus on real life things and my other neglected fanfictions.

And also I wanna do another HI3 Fanfic some time in the future but with another OC for an alternate, and better storyline, since this book follows loosely on the events of HI3's story, and honestly, it's probably because of that that I'm always stuck with all the useless exposition shtick throughout the book and because of that, you rarely see the male protagonist go into actual battle and the sorts.

So, after this book, there is a likely chance that I may make another HI3 Fanfic, but it would be entirely separate from this book, and uses a different OC.

Other than that, look forward for the next last chapters. It has been quite a joy typing up this story, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much, if not more than I did.

Thank you for reading.