[1]: Thanos is Coming

2018 New York City
"Tony... you lost another super-bot?"

"Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone... and we have to find him, now." Bruce Banner spoke to Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, and Wong. Banner had just had an encounter with Thanos, and he needed to let Tony know so the Avengers could assemble. Banner had been in a place called Ragnorak for the last two years, and he had no idea that Steve and Tony had fallen out, and the Avengers had fallen apart.

"Yeah, that's the thing," Tony said.

"What do you mean?" Banner asked.

"Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline." Tony said.

"What?!" Banner asked.

"Yeah."

"Tony... you lost another super-bot?" Banner asked.

"I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving." Tony said.

"Who could find Vision, then?" Dr. Strange asked, and Tony sighed as he realized who would be able to find Vision. A pair that he hasn't talked to in a long time. He hasn't spoken to the male of that pair in two years; he hasn't spoken to the female of that pair in about a year.

Katherine and Steve Rogers.

"Shit," Tony mumbled to himself. His back faced the other three men as he spoke louder. "Probably Steve and Katherine Rogers." He said.

"Oh, great," Stephen said, shaking his head.

"Maybe. But..." Tony trailed off, shaking his head. Banner stepped up at the mention of their names, having no idea why Tony seemed so hesitant to call them.

"Call them." Banner said.

"It's not that easy," Tony said, turning around, only to see a confused Banner. "Goodness, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?" Tony asked, and Bruce shook his head.

"No." He said.

"The Avengers broke up. We're toast." Tony said, which only fed into Banner's confusion.

"Broke up? Like a band? Like... Like the Beatles?" He asked.

"Cap and I fell out hard... Katherine and I well... she was on my side of the bad fallout, but Steve is still her husband. I've talked to her a few times, but me and Cap... we're not on speaking terms." Tony explained.

"Tony, listen to me. Thor and Nikita are gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not. And like you just said, you've talked to Kat a few times, so if you don't want to talk to Steve, not yet... then call her, but we need them." Banner said.

Tony let Banner's words sink in, a troubling look coming onto his face as he turned away from them once again. He pulled out the flip phone that Steve had given him in the note written to him with two numbers in it. A number where Tony could reach Steve, and one where he could contact Katherine.

"Flip phone," Tony mumbled to himself as he opened it up. He took a deep breath, knowing that Banner was right, and he pulled up Katherine's number, but right before he could press call. He heard what sounded like rumbling coming from outside.

Then, things started to rumble around and move on their own on the inside. Something was here, and Tony knew it. When Banner began to notice the moving things, he knew it wasn't a something that was there, but a someone. The screams of everyone outside confirmed that very logic.

Thanos' minions were here.

Sorry that was short and bad. But I thought this was another good introduction to start with since Steve and the "fugitive" avengers don't come in until about 30-40ish minutes into the movie.

Don't forget to vote/comment.

xoxo.