[18]: Time Travel?

2023 Upstate New York
"Only to make conversation."

Scott Lang now paced in front of Steve, Katherine, and Amaya Rogers, as well as Natasha Romanoff. They explained to him everything that happened with Thanos, the final battle. When they found him on the other planet and now it's been five years since all of that has happened, and Scott was still trying to wrap his head around all of the information.

"Scott. Are you okay?" Steve asked. Scott stopped pacing and rubbed his eyes with his fingers before nodding his head.

"Yeah. Have any of you guys ever studied quantum physics?" Scott asked.

"Only to make conversation," Katherine said with a serious face, and Scott didn't know if she was joking or not, but he still pointed to her anyway and nodded.

"Alright, so... five years ago, right before... Thanos. I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my, um... She was my... uh, she was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened... and I got stuck in there." Scott said.

"I'm sorry, that must have been a very long five years," Natasha said.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours. See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich?" Scott got distracted by Katherine's sandwich that sat on the table. The other half that she offered to her husband but he didn't take it.

"Scott, focus. What are you talking about?" Steve asked as Scott picked up the sandwich and took a big bite out of it.

"So. . what I'm saying is... time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is right now we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos... and we could navigate it? What if there was a way... that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time... but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like... like before Thanos." Scott explained.

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?" Amaya Rogers asked speaking up for the first time in a while.

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. This is more like a... uh, yeah. Like a time machine." Scott said realizing that what he was describing was indeed exactly like what a time machine does. "I know, it's crazy... it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be... some way...-It's crazy." Scott said shaking his head.

"Scott. Kat and I get emails from a raccoon... so nothing sounds crazy anymore." Natasha said.

"So, who do we talk to about this?" Scott asked. Katherine and Steve looked at each other, knowing the exact person that they would talk to. It could've been Nikita, but she's not here. Katherine hadn't heard from Bruce in a while, so she didn't know where he was either. That only left one more person to ask.

Tony Stark.

The five of them made their way out to the secluded place where Tony lives with his wife, Pepper, and his daughter, Morgan. Katherine was excited to see them again and so was Amaya. The five of them got out of the car to see Tony with Morgan in his arms, and when Morgan saw Katherine and Amaya her eyes lit up.

"Auntie Kat! Maya!" She exclaimed and then she looked at her dad. "Daddy, down!" She said. Tony shook his head as he put Morgan on the ground and she immediately ran over to Katherine and hugged her legs. Katherine picked her up and gave her a few kisses on her cheek.