[25]: Time Heist [4]

1970 Wheaton, New Jersey
"I just wish I could tell her that things will get better."

It was crazy for Katherine to be back here after so long and see it as lively as it used to be. Running the military camp, while running S.H.I.E.L.D. underground. She wondered if she would see Peggy and Howard again, but didn't know if she wanted them to see her. She knew her past self was around here somewhere because today was a bad day for her. Maria was about to give birth and she was missing Steve really badly.

"Clearly you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony asked. He was dressed in a suit to look the part of S.H.I.E.L.D. while Steve had on one of the green uniforms with a hat and sunglasses because he definitely couldn't get recognized since everyone here thinks he's dead, and Katherine, she had on one the same outfit that she knew her past self was wearing, just in case she did get seen and recognized so she wouldn't get the same thing.

"Agent Moretti, when did you change?" She didn't want to hear that question over and over again. She had her hair in a bun, because that wasn't too much of a difference and she also had on a pair of sunglasses, but it was okay for her to get recognized because everyone here knows her.

"The idea of me was," Steve said.

"Right. Well, imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D. running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization... where do you hide it?" Tony asked and Katherine gestured ahead to the bunker that was right in front of them.

"In plain sight." She said. Of course, she had on her clearance badge, because she wouldn't come back unprepared, also because she knew where she kept extra clothes on this base camp. "Follow me, boys." She said while walking over to the bunker where she typed in the code and got them inside, and when they got in the elevator, another S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent was present.

"Agent Moretti." She said and stood up a little straighter as Katherine nodded her head at her while she took off her glasses. Steve had also taken off his glasses as the other Agent looked at Tony and Steve, but Tony stepped up in front of Steve before she could recognize him. The elevator doors opened at Tony's stop and he turned to the couple.

"Good luck on your mission, Captain. Director Moretti." Tony said and the couple nodded back at him.

"Good luck on your project, Doctor," Katherine said as she now stood beside Steve, but she knew she wasn't tall enough to hide his face, so she hoped the Agent wouldn't try and be too nosy.

"You new here?" The Agent asked Steve and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Not exactly," Steve said.

"Don't worry about it, Agent. He's with me."

"Hello?" Hank Pym's voice came through the phone that Katherine was on the other side of.

"Doctor Pym?" She asked.

"That would be the number that you called, yes." He said.

"This is Director Moretti from S.H.I.E.L.D. There's a package here for you. It got delivered to the wrong building." She said.

"Okay, bring it up," Hank said.

"That's the thing, sir, we can't," Katherine said.

"I'm confused. I thought that was shippings job." Hank said.

"Well, it's just. Doctor Pym, the box is glowing... and to be honest, this is out of my jurisdiction, and some of the mail guys aren't feeling so great." Katherine said.