[31]: The Final Battle [3]

2023Upstate New York
"Cap, just give her the shield and tell Barton what to do with the glove."

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Hawkeye was heard in the coms as he was running across the battlefield with the Iron Man glove containing the stones in his hands. Katherine and Steve were still engaged in fighting, and as Steve threw the hammer, he was attacked by an alien which Katherine shot off of him before she ran out of bullets.

"Fuck." She said rolling her eyes and throwing her guns down, before looking at Steve. "Babe, give me your shield." She said.

"It's cracked..." Steve said.

"What's your point? I have no more ammo, give it." She said.

"Cap, just give her the shield and tell Barton what to do with the glove." Sam's voice came through. Steve unstrapped his cracked shield from his arm before handing it over to his wife, who strapped it onto her arm, before giving Clint an answer.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" He exclaimed.

"No. We need to get them back where they came from." Banner said and Katherine looked over to see that he had just thrown another alien away from them.

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said over the coms.

"Hold on," Scott said as he shrunk himself back down to normal size, the keys of the van in his hands. "That wasn't our only time machine." He said. He pressed the button on his keys and the La Cucaracha song started to play. Steve ran up to elevate himself to look for the van, while Katherine stayed down below.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked.

"Yes! But you're not going to like where it's parked." Valkyrie said and at the sound of her voice, Nikita, who had been brought back on the battlefield, looked up.

"Val, can you give me a ride?" Nikita asked.

"Nic? Is that you? Yeah, I'm coming." She said as she made her way over there.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes," Scott responded.

"Get it started, we'll get the stones to you," Katherine said.

"We're on it, Katherine." She heard a new female voice who she assumed to be the woman that Scott was talking about earlier, Hope.

Katherine was ready to end this.

Amaya had caught up with Wanda and Christian, wanting to help her brother and her best friend fight. Thanos came into Amaya's view and she grabbed Wanda, and they both flew in front of him, their hands glowing and Thanos stopped. Amaya's eyes glowed blue as she glared at Thanos with rage, thinking about how she had to kill Vision, only for Thanos to bring him back and kill him again, and how she lost her brother, her boyfriend, and Wanda for five years, and how she just lost her godmother.

"You took everything from me," Amaya said to him.

"I don't even know who you are," Thanos said to her and Amaya laughed a little.

"Oh, you will." She said as she and Wanda levitated themselves in the air bringing up the big rocks of rubble with them as they did. When Thanos ran at the girls, they threw the demolished pieces of the facility at him, stopping him from getting them, and the girls landed on the ground before simultaneously throwing their energy blasts at him.