[7]: Wakanda

2018 Wakanda
"Uh, we don't do that here."

"The Kingsguard and the Dora Milaje have been alerted." Okoye, The General spoke to King T'Challa. Steve had reached out to them asking if they could come to Wakanda for Vision's situation, which he happily told him yes. Steve and Katherine were friends to him.

"And the Border Tribe?" T'Challa asked.

"Those that are left," Okoye responded.

"Send word to the Jabari as well. M'Baku loves a good fight." T'Challa said.

"And what of this one?" Okoye asked, her head gesturing ahead to where they were walking. Bucky Barnes, who had been taking refuge in Wakanda after the situation in Berlin, knew he was going to want to see his friends again. The King had come down to offer him a new metal arm that was made for him.

"This one may be tired of war. But the White Wolf has rested long enough." T'Challa said. One of the guardsmen set the case down that contained Bucky's metal arm and when Bucky approached it, T'Challa approached him. Bucky looked at the arm before looking at him, knowing what it meant.

"Where's the fight?" Bucky asked. T'Challa took a deep breath before answering.

"On its way."

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0," Steve said when he approached Sam as they entered Wakanda. Natasha sat with Banner. Wanda with Vision and Katherine with her kids. It seemed like a long flight, mainly because it was, but Katherine had a feeling, the worst was going to find them. If Thanos is after all the stones, it won't take long before he comes to Wakanda looking for Vision's stone.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're going to land a lot faster than you want to." Sam said as he adjusted the gears to what Steve said. When the jet landed and the doors opened, Katherine, Steve, and the rest of the crew were met by T'Challa and his guard.

Steve and Katherine lead everyone out of the jet, with Nat right next to Katherine and everyone else behind them. "Seems like we're always thanking you for something," Katherine said with a smile as she and Steve approached T'Challa. The two men shook hands, then T'Challa and Katherine shared a hug, then she noticed his eyes went to Banner.

When she turned around, she noticed that Banner was bowing which made her laugh as T'Challa spoke. "Uh, we don't do that here." He said, which made Katherine laugh more as they all walked towards his meeting place.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa asked.

"Uh, sir...-sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Banner said.

"How are we looking?" Katherine asked.

"You'll have our Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." He trailed off as Bucky came approaching the pair.

"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky said. Amaya and Christian wore big smiles on their faces as they ran over to Bucky.

"Uncle Bucky!" They both shouted together while giving him a hug. Bucky chuckled as he hugged the kids back, and kissed Amaya on her forehead, then Christian looked at his arm before looking at his sister.

"See, I told you they'd give him a new arm." He said, which made Bucky laugh. Then Steve stepped forward and hugged his best friend, then Katherine did the same and Bucky kissed her on the cheek.

"My favorite prettiest girls in the world," Bucky said to Amaya and Katherine which made them both smile.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asked.