Chapter 2 °• ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ •°

"Hey!Jaera?do you want me to introduce the other members of Got7?"
"Sure!"
Bam Bam started walking and you followed him and then you saw them..
"Heyyooo guys!this is Jaera,she is my friend when i was still seven years old!"
"Hi,nice to meet you" you bow politely to them. "So, Jaera this is Jaebum..This is Mark,This is Jinyoung,This is Jackson,This is Youngjae and lastly our maknae Yugyeom"

"Hi!Come sit with us!" Youngjae said.
"Thanks" you are a bit nervous about meeting Got7.. "So, Jaera..How old are you?" Jackson ask."I'm 22 years old" you answer. "Same as Yugyeom!" Jinyoung said.
"Oh..cool" you said nervously.
He was so handsome that you can't take your eyes off Yugyeom.

You talk with Got7 for 2 hours and you realize it's already dark.

"Guys,i think i need to go home..Bye!"
You wave a goodbye to them.
"Wait..did you bring your car?" Jaebum ask.
"No..i'm just going to walk" you answer.
"Come with us!We're not gonna let you go home by yourself" Mark said. "Are you sure it's okay?" you ask. "Of course it's ok!" Mark said. "Ok then.."

You follow them then go into their car..
You sit beside Yugyeom and by the way Yugyeom didn't talk at all when you came.

"Hey..urmm so what month are you born in?by the way i born in November,18th" you tried to have a conversation with him but you ask the weirdest question ever.
"Wow well i'm November,17th!"

You are so shock.
He was born before the day you were born.

"What?!" They all say the same thing at the same time.

Jaebum started singing 'My Destiny' and it make you and yugyeom blush.

"You are my destiny..geudaen you are my destiny geudaen you are my everything.
Geudaeman bomyeonseo ireoka sorieobshi bulleobomnida"

"Stop it!" He yells to Jaebum still blushing..
"Aww you guys are so cute!i ship" Bam bam said. "YOU GUYSSSS!" You also yells and still blushing.

You arrive to your home and Got7 members were all waving goodbye to you. "Bye!" You wave a goodbye too.

You open the door and ran upstair to go to your room.

You can't think of anyone else but Yugyeom..

A/N:this is the part two of "not yet" and i'm sorry if there is any mistakes so yeah!vote and comment of what you think about this chapter!