Chapter 13 °• 𝖎'𝖒 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 •°

"I like you..more than just a friend" You were shocked..you don't know what to say. "I-i..y-you?" You couldn't even say anything to Yugyeom.

"𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝..𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

You feels bad for him. "Oh, it's okay.." Yugyeom looks down and take his hand from yours. "I have a work to do..See you.." Yugyeom walks away from you and get into his car. "Wait the minute..now i have to walk home?" You said to yourself and then you take your phone, texting Jaebum to drive you home. But, Jaebum was busy too so you texted So-hyun to drive you home and she said she'll be there in a minute.

Finally, So-hyun arrives and you get into the car. "Why are you her in this freaking zoo alone? Come on Jaera, get a boyfriend already!" So-hyun laughs but you still think about what happen just a while ago and you regret the things you said to Yugyeom. "Hello?Jaera, you okay?" So-hyun said while driving.

"I'm fine, I'll tell you what happen..So, I was at the zoo with Yugyeom..and then he said that he likes me but i told him that i only likes him as a friend and then he said he is 'busy' so he walks away.. BUT is he really that busy?after i told him that i only like him as a friend, he said that he wa-.." So-hyun cover your mouth with her hands and tries to calm you down. "Woah..calm downnnnn!!Are you okay?" So-hyun asked you. "No, Of course not! How can i be fine after looking at somebody i like being upset?" You said it.. "Like?huh?You like him?" So-hyun was speechless. "No!I don't!"

"You sure..?You're blushing.." So-hyun raise her eyebrow and giggled. "Ugh!Fine..i kinda like him..but i'm afraid to tell him that i actually like him" You told the truth about your feeling to So-hyun. "Just tell him" You weren't sure if you should tell him or not. "How could i tell him?He is probably mad at me right now.." You look at the window and sigh. "Don't worry, my friend..i'll tell you what to say.. Meet me at the park near my house and i'll tell you what to say to him" You nodded and you finally arrive. "Bye!See ya" You wave a goodbye to her and get into your house. You slept and the first thing you saw on your dream was..

Kim Yugyeom

A/N: bboom!new chapter!i've been gone for a week because of school and i'm now back! sorry if  there is any mistakes.
I hope you enjoy because i work hard on every chapter!so hope you enjoy!comment of what you think about this chapter please!and vote!