Chapter 3 °• 𝘾𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚? •°

~Yugyeom's POV~

I woke up because of the alarm and take my phone then i saw a notification from Youtube that there's a new drama name 'Flower Petals' i decided to watch it and i saw Jaera in the drama! I was super shock! Her acting skills are super cool..
I didn't know that Jaera is an actor!
She is the main character of the drama.

But wait..Why didn't she told me this?

I put my phone on the table and walk to the kitchen to make a pancake.

After i'm done eating the pancake,I go into my room again and texted the other members of Got7.

yugyeom: hey guys!do you guys know that Jaera is an actor?!!
youngjae: you're kidding! What drama is she in?!
yugyeom: she is in a drama called 'Flower Petals'
bambam: oh yeah...i forgot to tell you that Jaera IS an actor..hehe sorry
yugyeom: forgot,huh?!
bambam: sorry yugyeom
yugyeom: fine!
mark: wait,what?a drama?Jaera?Flower Petals?jaebum: guys!!!Lets go to the amusement park to film 'Real Got7'
jackson: wait,why didn't i know we need to film?
yugyeom: yeah..i didn't know too!
jinyoung: me too! i didn't know that we're gonna film 'Real Got7'
mark: but i don't want to film today!i'm too lazy right now..
bambam: ughh!why didn't you tell us yesterday?!
youngjae: we need to film?how about Coco?
jaebum: come on!

I decided to take a shower and wear this:

With a mask and sunglasses. I go outside and call Jaebum hyung to drive the car.

After a few minutes waiting,Jaebum hyung arrive and i go into the car.
There's two cameraman in the backseat.
Mark hyung went to the amusement park with Youngjae hyung.
Jackson hyung went to the amusement park with Jinyoung hyung and BamBam.

Me and Jaebum arrive at the amusement park and we both wait for the other members to arrive so we go to the restaurant near the amusement park and wait. We didn't eat,we're just waiting for them. When i was playing my phone,i saw a long hair girl came to the restaurant and it was Jaera..

"Jaera?what are you doing here?!" I ask.
"Yugyeom?Jaebum?what are you guys doing here?"
"We're waiting for the other members.."

~Back to Jaera's POV~

You saw Jaebum and Yugyeom sitting beside the window playing their phone.

"Jaera?what are you doing here?!" Yugyeom ask. "Yugyeom?Jaebum?what are you guys doing here?" You ask. "We're waiting for the other members.." Jaebum answer. "I'm waiting for my friends.." you answer.

"Can i sit with you guys?!" You ask them.
"Sure!" They both said. The restaurant was full so you can't sit anywhere but with Yugyeom and Jaebum.

"Today i woke up and there's a notification from Youtube..so i check it and saw a new drama called 'Flower Petals' of course i need to watch it then i saw you in that drama..you were the main character of the drama but why didn't you told us?" Yugyeom ask. "Oh..cause i don't wanna show off my talent haha" you answer Yugyeom question.

You talk with Yugyeom and Jaebum for 20 minutes..your friends and Got7 haven't arrived yet.

"Hey..lets meet in a café near my house!" Jaebum said. "But how can we meet?!i don't have your phone number" i said. Jaebum and Yugyeom gave their phone and we exchange number..

Someone open the door of the café and it's Kim So-hyun and Kim Soo Eun..they are your friends that you've been waiting for.

"Guys..my friends are already here,bye see you guys tomorrow!" You said. "Wait..your friends are Kim So-hyun and Kim Soo Eun?!" They both said at the same time. "Yeah...they are my friends in 'Flower Petals'..Why?"

"WHAT?!They are very famous!"
"Yes,they are!bye guys"

You approach your friends and go outside the restaurant.

"Who are you talking with?!Are they your friends or what?" So-hyun ask you.
"Yeah they are my friends"

"Are they an idol?" Soo Eun ask.
"Yes..Why?!"
"Be careful cause there's a lot of paparazzi here.."

Oh no...

A/N: i'm sorry if there is any mistakes in here and by the way please comment of what you think about this chapter..
AND comment love triangle or not yet?!
I think i like not yet better cause it's better(?)