Chapter 17 °• 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 •°

"What is he doing there?"

You were shocked that Chanyeol gets invited.You walk towards Bam Bam and saw the other Got7 members beside Bam Bam. You sat down and looks at Bam Bam. "Why did you invited him?" You asked Bam Bam and he looks confuse. "Who and Why?" Bam Bam asked you back. "Chanyeol because he is my crazy stalker!" You said and Bam Bam's face were shocked. "Oh, Sorry..I didn't know" Bam Bam apologize to you and you forgive him. "Yugyeom didn't tells you?" You asked. "No.."

"Oh yeah, I heard you're dating Yugyeom..I can't believe my best friend is dating someone..I'll watch you guys both" Bam Bam said. "Anyways..Where's Yugyeom?" You asked Bam Bam. "I don't know, Maybe he's on the wa-.. Oh there he is" You turn around and saw Yugyeom looking very handsome as always. But he looks like he's mad. "Are you mad or something?" You asked Yugyeom. "Your 'Boyfriend' is waiting for you" Yugyeom said. You didn't understand. "What do you mean?Are you waiting for me?" You asked, Not knowing why Yugyeom was mad.

"That Chanyeol guy said that you're dating him..Is that true?" You didn't know what to say. Chanyeol said that you are both dating to your boyfriend, Yugyeom. "That is not true!Don't believe him" You said and everyone started to looks at both of you. "Oh really?Maybe you're the one who i shouldn't trust!" Yugyeom shows a picture of you and Chanyeol together at the beach. "I dated him once but i already broke up with him after what he did to me..I will never lie to you, Yugyeom" You said. Now all of the people in the party was looking at both of you, Silently. "Stop lying to me, Jaera!I know you always lied!" Yugyeom said and you feel hurt.

"Whatever, I don't care anymore..You'll regret saying all of this things to me because i will never lie to you!" You said and stands up.

"Bla Bla Bla..You just lied to me, Jaera..I don't even know why am i dating a liar that totally ruined my life!"

Yugyeom hurts you so bad. "Say whatever you wanted to say to me.." Everything went silent.

"COME ON! SAY IT! SAY I'M A LIAR, SAY I'M A MONSTER, SAY YOU HATED ME! COME ON, WHY WON'T YOU SAY IT?!"

You yelled and left Bam Bam's house.

You drive the car while crying..

~Chanyeol's POV~

Finally, They are mad at each other!Now I have a chance! I left the party and follows  Jaera.. She was crying and i was actually worried and feels bad, But this is my chance to be with her again.

She arrive at her home and i followed. She gets inside and then i knock on the door.

Jaera opens the door, Looking sad. "What are you doing here?!!" She seems shocked. "Are you ok?I was going to check if you are okay..So, I came here" I said. "I already said to stop following me and Thank you for making me like this.." Jaera slam the door and I go back home.

~Back To Jaera's POV~

You were sad and you couldn't even smile. You take your earphones and listens to sad songs. You sing while crying.

"without you, i feel broke, like i'm half of a whole. without you, i've got no hand to hold. without you, i feel torn, like a sail in a storm. without you, i'm just a sad song"

You look at your watch and it was 00:00 a.m, so you sleep.

The Next Day..

You woke up and eat your breakfast. After that you take a shower and decided to go outside. You decided to post in Instagram.

You sigh and started to walk again

You sigh and started to walk again. But then you bumped into someone who probably is 6 cm taller than you. You look at the person and apologizes. "I'm sorry-.." You said and it was Jaebum. "What are you doing alone?" Jaebum asked you. "Don't you know why?" You said. "Oh, About last night..I did not see Yugyeom in his house.." Jaebum said and you were worry. "Don't worry, I'll look for him, But please came with me" Jaebum said, He always reads your mind.

"Okay, Let's go"

A/N: new chapter of not yet!i hope you enjoy the story and sorry if there is any mistakes!vote for me!
comment if you enjoy!!

Comment if you think i should make part two of 'love triangle'!!