Chapter 5 °• 𝖑𝖎𝖊 •°

Jaebum is standing behind Yugyeom and Yugyeom is standing in front of the door so when you open the door you were so close to Yugyeom..

You both stare at each other for a while and then Jaebum started coughing..

"Guys,Don't forget that i'm hereee" Jaebum said. You walk towards the car and get into the car. Yugyeom and Jaebum comes into the car and Jaebum drive.

After 18 minutes,you arrive at the place you were going to film 'Flower Petals' at.
Jaebum and Yugyeom is still wearing a mask so nobody notice them.

But some of them notice...

"Who is that two boys?!"
"My friends..." you answered.
"Your friends?let me see their faces"
"No! Don't!" You said before she sees Yugyeom and Jaebum.

"Why?" The girl said.
"Just...don't!They have a disease that can spread quickly" You lie.
"So what? I don't care" The girl said.

You actually hated her so much that you wanted to punch her sooo bad but you know Yugyeom, Jaebum and everyone is still there. The girl is Soojin.

'drive home!or you'll be notice!' You  mouthed to Yugyeom and Jaebum
They nodded and get into the car and Jaebum drive..that was so close!

"C'mon lets start filming now!"

You started to film the new episode of 'Flower Petals'

*Five hours later*

Five hours later,you were done filming and you were super tired so you decided to go home but you don't bring your car..you want to ride a taxi but you didn't bring your wallet.. Everyone was already going home except you..

You call Jaebum to drive you home but he said that he can't cause he's busy..
You have no choice but to walk..

When you started walking from the place,Jaebum texted you that Jackson will drive you to your home so you waited..

7 minutes later,he arrive and you get into the car and saw Jackson wearing a cap and a mask..he looks super cool!

"Jackson,you're not busy right?if you are..i'm sorry" you apologize.
"No,of course not!Oh yeah,i am a fan of 'Flower Petals'! I love your acting! And who's that mean girl in the drama..oh yeah SeoYun!" You were suprise he talked so much that the only thing you can just say is 'yeah'

About 19 minutes later, you arrive at your house and you get out from the car and wave a goodbye to Jackson who wave too.

You get into your house and go into your room..You go to sleep because of tiredness.

A/N:yooo i'm back!so you guys are probably wondering 'wait..didn't she say she will be inactive for a week?'
Yes,i will BUT i'll update every time i could so here's another update!hope you enjoy and sorry if there is any mistakes!
Comment about what you think and vote if you like it!