Chapter 11 °• 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 •°

You go to room 140 and saw the rest of Got7. You cry and hug him. "J-Jaera?Yugyeom..." BamBam smiles. "Yes, BamBam?" You sob. "D-Don't cry, Jaera" BamBam stroke your hair. "BamBam!What happened?" Yugyeom ask him while crying. "Y-you don't need to know..." BamBam looks at Yugyeom and smiles. "Please tell us, we'll help you.." You said. "You will know later..Just be careful, because you don't know what is gonna happen" BamBam said that you're gonna know what happened to him so you didn't ask him again.

"Jaera and Yugyeom..Without both of you, I'm not this happy. But now, let me rest and i will see you up there.." BamBam points at the sky and smiled. "G-Goodbye J-Jaebum hyung,Mark hyung,Jackson hyung,Jinyoung hyung,Y-Youngjae hyung,Yugyeom and...J-Jaera.." BamBam closes his eyes and..

"At 17:39 BamBam...is no longer breathing" The doctor said. It made you sad,depressed and angry. "No!No!Please let him live!No!Don't leave me alone, BamBam!NO!" You cry and cry and cry.. "DOCTOR, PLEASE HELP HIM!" You said to the doctor but the doctor is useless.. everyone in the room was crying including Soo Eun. Yugyeom hugs you and you hug him back, crying very loudly.

The Next Day..

You eat your sandwich and take a shower. After taking a shower, you change your clothes into this:

 After taking a shower, you change your clothes into this:

You are going to the funeral with Yugyeom. You already ate but you still feel empty. Yugyeom arrive and get into his car. You bring BamBam's photo so you look at the photo and you feel depressed. "I know how you feel, Jaera..it hurts, right?" Yugyeom said. "Yeah..it hurts" you said. "Don't worry, i'll make you happy and forget about what happened" Yugyeom looks at you for one seconds and smile.

"Don't be sad, smile like your not hurt.."

A/N: short chapter..what happened to bambam?did bambam really died?comment!bambam is healthy in real life..don't worry guys!sorry if there's a mistake!i'll update another chapter tomorrow!hope you guys enjoy