Chapter 10 °• ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ •°

"Fine, i'll tell you..i really like yo-.."
Before he can finish his sentence, someone knock on the door..

"Hide!" You said quietly to Yugyeom

You open the door and it was..

"Soo Eun?What are you doing here?" You're shock because Soo Eun didn't tell you that she is going to go to your house.
"You didn't read my text, did you?" She said. "I didn't..hehe sorry!!" You apologize for not reading her text. "Anyways..Are you alone now?cause i wanted to tell you something" Soo Eun ask you and you don't even know what to say, so you look at the sofa and no one is there. "Yeah, i'm alone..come in!"

She comes in and sit on the sofa.
"So..what are you going to tell me?" You ask. "I just saw your new episode and that scene was so popular now!the viewers were shock when they saw the last scene!" Soo Eun said. "Oh yeah?" You blush and cover your red cheeks with your hands. "Haha i know it is your first kiss but you did well!" She is always sweet to you. "Thanks.." You said.

BBAK!!

You heard a noise from upstairs and you knew it was Yugyeom. "Who's that?!" Soo Eun was worried cause she thought it was a thief. "Don't worry..I-it's just my dog" You lied. "Since when do you have a dog and why didn't you tell me?" Soo Eun was suspicious but you're good at lying so maybe Soo Eun believes it.

~Yugyeom's POV~

I saw Jaera's diary and i was about to take it but i ended up falling..I didn't saw a bag laying on the floor. I hear Jaera lies to her friend and i bark like a dog but it sounds horrible..i take the diary but i fall again.

"I'm gonna go check it..you, stay here" i heard Jaera's friend said that so i put Jaera's diary on the table and hide in the closet..
i heard someone going upstair. The closet was dusty and i cough..

~Back to Jaera's POV~

"I'm gonna go check it..you, stay here" Soo Eun said. Oh no.. "Don't!" You said before she can go upstairs. She still just go upstairs and check. "Yugyeom?!" You heard Soo Eun and i think she is shock that there is Yugyeom.

Yugyeom and Soo Eun get downstair then you see Soo Eun's face. She is confused. "Why didn't you tell me that Yugyeom is in your house?!" Soo Eun ask. "Sorry.." you apologize again because of not telling Soo Eun that Yugyeom came to your house. "It's not your fault..i should have waited for you to answer my text" Soo Eun said. "No, it's my fault" You said. "It's my fault" Yugyeom said. We stare at each other for a while and keep silent. "Forget it!Let's go to the café..both of you, it's okay to not wear a mask cause we're just going to the café and no paparazzi is there" Soo Eun said and you change your clothes into this:

both of you, it's okay to not wear a mask cause we're just going to the café and no paparazzi is there" Soo Eun said and you change your clothes into this:

You go outside with Yugyeom and Soo Eun. "So..where is the café?" You ask. "Here" And three of you arrive at the café..the café is near your house so it takes one minute to go there. The three of you sit and talks about the new episode of 'Flower Petals'
"By the way yesterday was BamBam's birthday..let's have a birthday party tonight!" Yugyeom said. "Sure!I'm free tonight" you said but how about Soo Eun.. "Sorry guys..i can't come to the birthday party, i'm very busy" Soo Eun can't go to the birthday party and you're sad that she can't go. "It's okay.." You and Yugyeom said.

"RING RING"

Someone calls you..but before you answer, you look at the name and it was BamBam.

"This is Jaebum..BamBam is in the hospital now.."

"What?!"

"Hurry!Come here!"

Jaebum ended the call and you were shock but Yugyeom and Soo Eun didn't know what happen. "What happen?" Yugyeom ask. "B-BamBam is in the hospital now.." tears fall down to your cheek. "WHAT?" The three of you run to your house and Yugyeom drive the car. You and Yugyeom can't stop crying..BamBam is in the hospital?

A/N: i'm back!and sorry if  there is any mistakes in this chapter!tomorrow i'll update another chapter!this is a long chapter so hope you like it!vote and comment!!