Chapter 21 °• 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 •°

The Next Day..

You took a quick shower and eat your breakfast. "Umm what should i wear?" You take ______'s pink hoodie and you wears your glasses.

Outfit:

Hair:

You get downstairs and texted your brother

jaera: _______ you already
arrive yet?

brother: i am already
in korea now..can you
wait for ten minutes
more?

jaera: ok, i'll wait

After you texted your brother, You calls Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are you?"

"In front of your house"

"Oh ok..I'll go outside"

You get out from your house and saw Yugyeom. "Come here!" Yugyeom walk towards you. "Where's your brother?" Yugyeom asked you. "He's still on the airport..Let's just wait, Ok?" You came inside your house and sit on the sofa.

"Oh my! I forgot to put some makeup on my face..Do i look ugly?" You touch your face. "You look beautiful even without makeup!" Yugyeom said to you. "Aww Thank you.." You blushed. You and Yugyeom talked for a long time until a knock can be hear from outside. "I think it's my brother" You stands up and open the door. You saw your brother. "Hello again, Lee Jaeraaa!!!" Your brother runs and hugged you. "Omg I miss you so much!" You hugged him back. "Wait, Who's that behind you" You look who's behind you and see Yugyeom. "He's my....boyfriend"

"Are you kidding me?Your boyfriend?Ugh, Why am i still single..?" Your brother whines. "Hah..Don't you have a crush on someone?Who is it?Oh, Hyu-.." Before you could finish your sentence, Your brother covers your mouth with his hand. "Stop!Anyways, What is your name?" Your brother asked Yugyeom. "My name is Kim Yugyeom, And what's yours?"

"My name?I'm Lee Minhyuk" Your brother said. "Now, Can i get inside please?" Minhyuk walks inside the house and sit on the sofa. "Ahh I miss this sofa" Minhyuk hugs the sofa. "What are you doing?Anyways, How's Hong Kong?" You asked. "Cool" Minhyuk looks around the house. "What are you looking at?" You asked him. "It feels like i'm in a different house..Wait, Am i?" You roll your eyes and sigh. "What is the differences?I just painted the wall white"

"Oh" You look at Yugyeom who is standing behind you. "You can sit" You said to him. "Oh, Ok" Yugyeom sit besides Minhyuk and you sit besides Yugyeom. "Yugyeom, Right?Umm How old are you?" Minhyuk looks at Yugyeom and asked Yugyeom. "I born in November, 17, 1997 so, I'm still twenty one years old.." Yugyeom said. "Ohh, Same like Jaera!" Minhyuk stands up. "Where are you going?" You asked Minhyuk who is now standing up. "I'm going to change my clothes for a minute.."

"Okie" You said. Minhyuk walks towards his room and close the door. "Why are you not talking?" You asked Yugyeom who stay silence. "I was nervous, you know?It feels like i'm meeting your parent!" Yugyeom whispers. "Don't be!He is a nice person"  You said to Yugyeom. "Fine" Yugyeom sigh. "Yo, I'm back!" Minhyuk opens the door and sit opposites you and Yugyeom.

"Wait, Is that my hoodie?" Minhyuk looks at his pink hoodie that you're wearing. "No..It's mine!" You lied. "Ugh whatever..You're really bad at lying" Minhyuk rolled his eyes and sigh. "Yeah, I agree with him..You always lied to me and i knew that you are lying because you're such a bad liar" Yugyeom laughs. "So what if i am bad at lying?" You get mad at them and yells. "And now you're mad?Are you kidding me, Jaera?Just because we're saying you're a bad liar, you get mad?Hahaha" Minhyuk started to laugh with Yugyeom.

"I'm done with you guys" You stands up and get inside your room. You slam the door. You lay down on your bed and sigh.

You cried.

"why am i even crying?"

~Yugyeom's POV~

"And now you're mad?Are you kidding me, Jaera?Just because we're saying you're a bad liar, you get mad?Hahaha" Minhyuk started to laugh with me. "I'm done with you guys" I saw Jaera standing up and she gets inside her room then slam the door.

i kind of feel bad for her..

"Don't worry, She's always like that" Minhyuk looks at me. I nodded and look down to the floor. "Well, Have you eat lunch yet?" Minhyuk asked me. "No.." I said to him. "Then, I'll make you a spaghetti!" Minhyuk walk to the kitchen and i just sit, silently.

I stands up and get upstair to see Jaera. I open the door of Jaera's room and saw her crying. "J-Jaera?Are you okay?" I asked her. "I'm fine.."

~Back To Jaera's POV~

You heard the door opens and saw Yugyeom entering your room. "J-Jaera?Are you okay?" Yugyeom asked you. "I'm fine.." You lied again. "Oh, ok..then i'll go downstair first" Yugyeom walks outside from your room and close the door.

i'm not fine, i'm not okay, i'm broken.

i'll always remember the way you said i'm a liar in the birthday party because it hurts so bad.

"Stop lying to me, Jaera!I know you always lied!"

"Bla Bla Bla..You just lied to me, Jaera..I don't even know why am i dating a liar that totally ruined my life!"

why am i so emotional?
why am i crying?
why am i lying?

You stands up and look at yourself at the mirror. "Why do i have to lie?" You asked yourself in the mirror. "Can i just stop lying to everyone?Fine, I promise that i will never lie again to everyone..

i promise myself"

A/N: hey i finally updates another chapter!!i hope you enjoy!!sorry if there's any mistakes and comment of what you think about this chapter!don't forget to vote for me..