Chapter 6 °• 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 •°

You woke up and realize that it is 9 am and you need to film at 12 pm so you still have 3 hours to eat,shower,get dressed, and drive.

You ate your bread and take a shower for 15 minutes and then you decided to wear this:

You get into your car and then a notification came. You saw a notification from Yugyeom..

yugyeom: hey!wanna hang out?!

jaera: sure..let's hangout at 5 pm?

yugyeom: ok!

jaera: where?

yugyeom: at my house

jaera: huh?!you're not with the other Got7 members?where are they?

yugyeom: oh..them?they left without me

jaera: oh,ok..well i need to film right now so see you later..

yugyeom: see you!

You drive to the place for 10 minutes and arrive. You started filming and after 3 hours,you're done filming and that means you have 2 hours to change your clothes.
You wanna be more like best friends not strangers with Yugyeom..

So you change your clothes into this:

After you change your clothes, you texted Yugyeom to drive you to his place and after about 12 minutes, he arrive then you get into the car

"So..How's the filming?great?"
"Yeah it was pretty great..
But the director said that he needs one more actor.."
"I think one of the members of got7 is an actor...It's Jinyoung" You were so confused..
JYP is an actor?? "JYP??he is an actor?" You ask. "No!no! Park Jinyoung from Got7!the one who is really handsome!" He said
"Oh..do you have his number?i'll call him"
You ask. "Oh yeah, i have his number..here!"
He gave you Jinyoung's number and you both arrive at Yugyeom's house so you get out of the car and get into Yugyeom's house.

"Do you want something?Do you want to eat or drink something?" Yugyeom said.
"No,thanks..i just want a glass of water" you said. "Ok..i'll be back" Yugyeom takes a glass of water in his hand and gave it to you.

"Urmm..i'm gonna call Jinyoung now" You call Jinyoung and ask him if he can be in the drama.

"hello?who's this?"
"hi,i'm Jaera..remember?"
"oh hi!what's up?"
"good,i want to ask you..do you want to be in my drama?"
"sure!i'm not busy..what character am i tho?"
"urmm..my boyfriend.."

A/N: sorry for not updating!Sorry if there is any mistakes!sorry if this chapter is a little bit weird!

Why am i apologizing?

Whatever..i hope you enjoy!!