Chapter 8 °• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 •°

~Back to Jaera's POV~

You woke up on your bed until you realize you were not in your room..it was bigger than yours. "Where am i?" You ask yourself.
Then you heard someone opening the door and you didn't know him..

"W-who are you?!" You ask, panicking.
"You don't recognize me?" He said and then laugh. "I don't recognize you..that is why i am asking, who are you?" You ask again.
"I'm Jinyoung!" You were suprise you are in Jinyoung's house.. "Huh?!how did i get here?!am i drunk last night?!" You said.
"No, you're not drunk!Yugyeom was busy and there is no taxi in his area so he can't bring you home and he calls me asking 'can Jaera sleep in your house?!' and i said 'yeah she can' and now you are here!Don't worry, i didn't do anything to you.." He said. "Oh..well what time is it?!" You ask.
"12 pm..omg let's hurry up!we need to eat,shower,get dressed!" He said.
"But wait...my clothes.." You were in Jinyoung's house so what can you wear?!
But luckily you're a girl so you can still wear boy's clothes..

You take a shower at Jinyoung's bathroom and wear the outfit Jinyoung gave to you

This is the outfit:

"Thanks!is this for meee????" You joke around

"Thanks!is this for meee????" You joke around. "No!but the hoodie, you can keep it..i don't really use it again" He said. "Woah!really?i was just kidding!but i can still keep it right?hahha" you laugh. "Yeah,sure"

Jinyoung drive the car and both of you arrive at the place. "Hey guys!this is the one who is gonna be my 'boyfriend' haha" you said to everyone and they were all started to look at both of you. "Oh..him?!the drama is gonna be perfect!!he is the best actor i've know!!!" The director said. "Ok then let's get started!!!"

After about 3 hours, you thought you were done filming but then..

"Last scene, everyone!"
"Ughhh"
"Jaera..this part is gonna be hard because it's the kissing scene.." The director said. You don't even know that there is a kissing scene "What?!" You were panicking cause you have never kiss someone before.

"Relax, Jaera.." Jinyoung said. "How can i relax?i have never kiss someone before!" You said.

"Come on..the last scene!"

Oh no..

He started leaning towards you and BBOOM both of you kiss..

"Cut!"

A/N: i hope you guys enjoy!my sister is a fan of Jinyoung so this chapter has no Yugyeom in it..sorry!and i'm sorry if there is any mistakes!!What did you think of this chapter?!