1

Izuku's green eyes had dulled several hours ago when his stomach started to rumble. His mom hadn't come to pick him up and everyone he knew had long since left, even the teachers.

So now he was sitting in the rain his clothes soled through using his back pack for cover. A lady eating a burger from Rick Ronalds walked by and noticed him "Oh you poor thing here have something to eat". Izuku was afraid to speak but he managed a shaky "Thank you". before hooking into the buger. The lady studied him further "Hmm if you come with me I can get you some dry clothes". Izuku could immediately feel the ill intent behind those words.

He got to his feat and backed away shaking lightly "N-no th-thank you". The lady wasn't accepting this as her hair moved around and then rose only to drop the rain making it to heavy. "Oh god fine then if its gonna be like that I'll just do this with my hands".

The women lunged at Izuku but slipped on the wet concrete. Izuku turned and ran push people out of his way as much as the child could he hearddscreams and shouts of anger but they where all directed at him he doubted anyone even noticed the women chasing him.

Eventually it got to the point where he had run so far he simply fell over not knowing where he was or how to get back, and yet the women started to walk towards him her hands out stretched. That is until a man in body armor with a ponytail and a metal face mask impaled her his katana going through the top of her skull asnd exiting half way through her spine. Izuku whimpered in horror at the sight and the man turned to him.

"Hmph don't pity the dead boy, I kill those who deserve it, now run home". Izuku had no idea where his home was but he ran like hell once more. He kept on tripping over and bumping into people but whenever someone offered to help him he just ran faster.

Eventually he found a dark and hidden alleyway that not even a villain would bother hiding in. Izuku sunk down to the ground shivering from fear and cold. Izuku didn't even notice when he started crying or when he stopped he just sat there trying to stay as silent as possible.

First chapter expect more today.