23

It was time, the four people he'd hired were gathered in a small back alley next to a trap door with a thick steel lock. If it weren't for the people gathered around one would think it's just an alternate entrance to the storage room of the apartment building it lies against. But after Izuku undid the lock he opened the cellar with a dramatic flare, peering into the newly revealed pitch black void gave no clue as to what was beyond.

"Alright, now there's a small padded wall to what is currently my left you should all be able to touch two more walls, put your back against the small wall and sprint straight ahead, no lights and certainly no sparks, there's an open gas vein and several other nasties down there just waitin for the chance eviscerate all of us . . . well get in all of you".
After shooing them all down Izuku went last, carefully closing the heavily padded door as he ducked down, a click ringing in the silent dark.

He murmured a quiet "Go" and sped off his light footsteps the only guide as the others raced the frankly quite terrifying corridor. But in a short while that stretched into eternity, they reached a door with thick padding, Izuku running head first into it.

He quickly openned the door and entered what seemed like a vintage wine cellar. Large metal barrels with pipes heading into the ceiling lined one wall, the other held a great variety of liquor, scotch, whiskey, wine, some vodka. There was also a few shelves of other items that go into common drinks, cranberry juice, various fruits and olives as well as small umbrella's, across the way was a door identical to the one they'd just exited.

Dabi gave the room a quick look over before turning to Izuku "So what now".
Izuku him a confident smirk "We hea-wait, well you wait, I kinda got way too caught up in this and forgot to call ahead".
"You what". Dabi was clearly pissed.
"Shh, you alert them I kill you, or better yet she does". Izuku said pointing over at Toga, who was currently playing with a wine bottle, watching the crimson liquid with disturbing fascination.
She looked over and with an innocent smile said "Who does my cute Izu want me to kill".

Izuku shook his head "Go back to what you were doing, and everyone be quiet". He pulled out a smartphone, after flipping through his contacts he called Kurogiri "Hey Giri, while ago Shi-shi asked me to get him some high quality goons and I've just gotten round to it, you mind telling him were coming ov-".
Izuku was interrupted by the sound of yelling, both on the phone and above him.

After a quick scuffle he heard a familiar raspy voice over the phone "Zuku you little shit do you have any idea how worried I've been bout your noob ass, thought you'd gone and gotten you're dumbass killed crushing a mobs or somethin, listen you get the fuck over here or I'll turn this entire city to dust, all the shit you leave around the place included, now hurry the fuck up before I get itchy and dust your dumbass gear".

All of this was incredibly audible to the new hires who looked at Izuku in great confusion. Trying to salvage their reputation a little bit Izuku gave a quick cough  and said in his most professional tone. "Shigaraki, calm down I was merely hiring us so-".

"Don't give me that bullshit, you ran outta here lookin ready to cry a literal fuckin river, and now days later you call to tell me fuckin wh-". During Shiga's new rant Jin who had up till this point maintained a serious and somewhat empathetic expression, suddenly burst out laughing at Izuku's current situation.

Shigaraki paused mid rant "Wait what's tha-YOU MOTHER FUCKER". There was the oddly familiar sound of electronics slamming into the wall whilst turning to dust followed swiftly by loud stomps shaking the floor above. Heavy footfalls completely aberrant Shigaraki's normal silent almost cat like way of walking were heard storming down to the basement. The door creaked and cracked before suddenly poof it was gone, and it's place was a very pissed Shigaraki.

Izuku spread his hands wide, gesturing to their new colleagues "Suuuurrrtpriiise"!!