22

After Dabi Izuku wandered around a bit recruiting the bruisers. Some cash to one guy, an empty promise to another, some honeyed words for the lizard and a solid beaten down for the toothy one. Now there was just the mystery slasher to find.

Parently she had some kind of obsession. Well Izuku said she, it was just as possible that the killer was gay. But either way their M.O points to a few things, one a sexual attraction to men, judging by how they were positioned, and two an obsession with blood that also seemed sexual going off where the killer chose to bleed her prey dry from.

Not gonna lie the sight of the banana split lookin shit she left behind was almost enough to get him to puke, almost.

But he swallowed the bile and went on a quick shopping trip dolling himself up to an appropriate degree, she preferred the pretty boy type. After his little dip into the world of fashion Izuku went on a stroll through her preferred hunting grounds. And when he eventually felt eyes on his back he went through a little short cut in an alley.

Soon after a tall man in a sharp suit, with a nice hair cut and a fancy briefcase walked into the alley. And while Izuku was 'distracted' playing on his phone, snuck up behind him with an oddly familiar knife. As they went to knock him over the back of the head with the hilt of the knife Izuku effortlessly dodged the blow hoping back a couple feat.

"Huh, and I was betting on a chick, what a surprise". Izuku said with a cocky grin, the man's eyes lit up with a disturbing glow "It's you, finally I've been looking all over this stupid neighbourhood for you, and I finally have you".
Izuku was understandably taken a back by this. "Huh wait what now, you've been looking for me, well this is . . . new, well uhm you found me".
The man nodded vigorously as his face seemed to morph "Yeah, and now where gonna have all sorts of fun". As he said this his face, and in fact his whole body seemed to melt away leaving a pale girl with pig tails and yellow cat like eyes.

Izuku's eyes widened, he actually remembered this person that girl in the alleyway to whom he tossed a knife. But that was overridden by the fact that her clothes had melted away too. "Oh uhm would you like too cover up before we keep talking oooorrrr"."Sure just give me you're blood"."Wha-". Her knife sliced across his just giving him a large gash and she just kept coming at him.

Izuku cursed himself for being so stupid. Attracted to boys and blood don't be a dumbass unless you want a major case of split dick. To the girls credit she got in more hits then anyone else this far, but soon enough he disarmed her and had her pinned to the ground with a knife at her throat. "Right you want me blood, I can work with that, how'd you like to make a deal madame".

She kept on grinning with her flushed cheeks, but Izuku could tell he'd at least somewhat got her attention.

Yes waifu numero uno is now introduced.