15

After their battle with the wild villains Izuku and Shigaraki had ordered Kurogiri to help the pale girl recover from her "training" at the hands of the Curator. So they returned to their previous mission of recruiting this time aiming for a truly skilled fighter. Stain. Izuku had study him thoroughly and if truth be told he didn't know who would win in a fight between them.

So he had gone out to find Stain and as chance would have it he found Stain while Stain was finding heros. He signalled to Kurogiri where Stain was and then dropped through a portal.

Recovering swiftly he relaxed back into one of the many bar chairs as though he had been there all day. Moments later Stain fell to the ground blade drawn taking in his surroundings and ready to pounce at the first sign of danger.

Shigaraki spoke not even looking towards Stain at first "Hello we are the league of villains and wed like for you to join us". Stain analyzed them before sheathing his sword and standing up straight. "I have heard of you, I will hear your message for now, don't waste my time". Izuku stepped in "All right then short and narrow of it is we want you to join us".

Stain looked over them once more "And how would this help in my crusade". Shigaraki spoke up once more "You kill fake heros right, those weakling without the skill or will to actually succeed". Stain nodded and Shigaraki continued "Well our goal is simple to kill All Might".

Stain gasped (well more like let out a larger breath of air then normal) "And how would this benefit me". He said with false calm. Izuku spoke this time "Quite simple really, false heros use All Might as a way to hide what they are when someone asks why they became a hero they say "I wanted to be like All Might" and when their fighting a losing battle All Mights there to save the day and get them out of trouble even though their heros, to put it simply he's their safety net and we wan' to cut it and watch them fall, the knowledge that someone can beat All Might will drive heros from the business in droves hell after our tussle at the USJ four hundred heros quit, not a large number over all but we didn't even hurt him that badly".

Stain mulled over what they were saying. Despite his urge to kill them for their heresy he had to admit what they were saying made sense but still. Stain surged towards the closest person Shigaraki katana at the ready.

However before he reached the red eyed boy his hand was wrapped in bandages that he recognized as the green haired boys scarf. Shigaraki walked towards him and grasped his sword turning it to dust. "You can just say no noob". Kurogiri opened a portal to prevent further battling inside the bar and Izuku threw Stain through it.

Alright heres another chance to vote on whether you want Izuku to get a quirk or not also leave a suggestion for new name if he does. Sorry forgot to publish.