2

It had been about a year since Izuku had been abandoned and he was now seven. In this time he had learnt a few things. One if someone offers you money or food they are probably kidnappers and you should run. Two begging for money is good but stealing works too just run if things go wrong. Three if a gang asks you to deliver something to a dark alleyway for no apparent reason and pays you half up front deliver the item and run for your life. The final and possibly most important lesson he had learnt, running works but if you kick them in the balls it gives you a head start. Yah living on the streets had pretty much killed his childhood self.

Izuku was walking by a guy who clearly didn't get enough sleep last night and bumped him slipping his hand into the mans pocket as he did so and taking a small handful of cash. Izuku didn't speed up immediately instead slowly going faster as he left the man behind. Another guy with blonde hair walked up to the man "Hey why'd yah let him do that"."I can't be bothered chasing him". The blonde nodded and watched as the small child ran away.

Izuku ducked into an alley and sat down to count his prize when he heard someone whimpering sniffling. Looking around Izuku eventually finds a boy hiding behind a trash can. The boy had grey hair and red eyes and was about the same age as Izuku. He was wearing simple black clothes and strange gloves with two fingers cut off .

After a short mental debate Izuku jumped down next to the boy"Hi why yah cryin". The boy jumped in shock and looked at Izuku "I-I'm not"."Then why are your cheeks wet". The boy thought for a moment "Cause I splashed water on them". Izuku raised an eyebrow "Alright let's go with a different question whats you name mines Izuku Midori". Seeing that he wasn't going away the boy answered "Tenko Shimura"."Alright then Shi-Shi you clearly have problems and I have a hero complex that isnt quite dead yet so let's talk". And so they did well mostly Izuku but Tenko spoke to.

Eventually Tenko came to a decision to tell Izuku his problem "I-I'm scared I turn everything I touch to dust, w-what if I did that to mom and dad I d-d-d-d-dont wa-wa". Tenko couldn't finish the sentance and seeing his tears coming back Izuku brought him in to a warm hug. "Ha-hay its ok just practise and you'll be fine". Tenko didn't calm down so Izuku grabbed both his arms and held him away looking into the boys eyes "Calm down breathe in and out, I might not be the best person for this but your quirk just seems cool to me". Tenko looked at his soft smile and nodded slightly wiping his eyes "Ha-hay Izu ca-can we meet here a-again tomorrow". Izu smiled brightly "Sure thing Shi-Shi".

And they did. Th two wanted to meet again next week but things went horribly wrong for one of them.

Hay I have decided to slightly age up Izuku and slightly age down Shigaraki. So Izuku is currently upper seven years old and Shigaraki is lower nine. About two years in between them.