11

Izuku's knife was less then an inch from All Mights chest when he was tackled and punched in the face with an exploding fist that shattered his mask. "Stay down scum". Izuku frowned "I've never wanted to kill someone so much on a first meeting before". He then placed a hand gun on the side of the kids head and agonizingly slowly turned off the safety.

While not having shattered the kids illusion of control just yet Izuku did have enough time to look around. Shigaraki had been frozen while Kurogiri was tackled by a red head. This also caused Kurogiri to drop the portal snipping Nomu in half and presumably cutting something to important for even it to survive without mean while All Might got a really bad hair cut. Once again the man who raised them severely fucked up.

Izuku easily kicked the blonde off of him and into the red head while Shigaraki turned the ice to dust. Izuku then threw smoke bombs all over the place completely hiding them as they moved.

Shigaraki growled scratching furiously at his neck "Dozens of pro heros and even more trainees along with both smartest and the strongest men in the world, yet we lose to a fucking team kill and some brats, agh my neck itches like hell". He scratched furiously at his neck as the fog started to clear a bit. "No if its gonna be a party wipe then where at least completing the objective".

And with that he charged. All Might may have been exhausted from his battle with the now dead Nomu but he could easily manage one last smash. But he noticed one important detail the green one had disappeared. Two gun shots rang out both just barely missing his heart and puncturing his uninjured lung. Stumbling he felt two hands be placed on his giant chest.

All Might screamed in agony at the burning sensation and then at the blade that pierced his regrowing liver. "Well I didn't know a dude could be double penetrated"."That was just disgusting"."Your right what your doing is more lik ja-". Izuku never got to finish his disgusting joke as a built pierced his shoulder and two more in Shigaraki's knee and rib cage.

Izuku fell to his knees clutching his shoulder and yelled at Kurogiri to open the portal. Painfully dragging Shigarako through the portal Izuku pressed heavily on the chest wound. As Kurogiri came to help Izuku snapped at him "Get the doctor you fucking moron". The man recoiled at his anger but did as asked.

Hay we're out of the USJ and I am updating my Fairy Tail story next.