20

After giving the kid, who he found out was called Masutado, an address and telling him to show up if he wanted to be anything other then an unremarkable lower class citizen. Izuku set out to find some potential allies. He started with the easiest place.

The villain board was the first place he looked, this is were the police posted information about active villains organized by threat level. He himself was (insultingly enough) second on the leader board, right behind Shigaraki.

He picked out a few people from here. A classic slasher that seemed to magically disappear into the crowd whenever someone got close to catching them. And a quirk user that kept ashing middle to low rank gangs with some kind if blue flame, the speed of the fights suggested a lot of firepower. After that he picked a few brawlers and a petty thief. The last one peaked his interest more then the first few, usually people in this bracket were killers at the least.

He also chose one man in the bottom tier, which simply told be people to avoid them. This man apparently was some degree of insane, likely linked to his quirk. Speaking of which said quirk is ridiculously powerful, he's capable of copying anyone, anyone at all, they can't take to many hits, but they have all the knowledge and skill that the original ever had, as well as all their gear. So a copy of him isn't likely to get hit.

The low tier also had a great deal of information on him, where he lived, what he looked like, his name. All this led to Izuku sitting on the window sill of his apartment waiting for his target to get home.

As Jin opened the door Izuku began his little speech."Hello Mr Bubaigawara, I have an offer for you".
Jin stumbled back "Wh-who are you".
Izuku let an oddly comforting smile settle onto his face "My name is Izuku Midoriya, better known to the public as Trickstar".
A look of fear flashed across Jins eyes as he went to the door.

A slow click came from the revolver that it was now painfully obvious Izuku held "Please, take a moment to hear me out".
"W-w-w-w-what do you want" Jin was stammering terror in his eyes.
"I have an offer, your madness is caused by fear right, a fear that you aren't Jin Bubaigawara, that someday someone's gonna bump into you just a teensy bit to hard, and you'll be dust on the wind".
Izuku sprung up, and hid his gun behind his back "Well good news, not only do I have a way to verify whether or not your real I know how to make you real even if you aren't the Jin".
Hope replaced fear "H-how".
Izuku grabbed something from his pocket "Well first of all, if you don't think you're Jin Bubaigawara, then how about being someone else". Izuku offered Jin a simple latex mask.

He excepted it reverently clutching it to his chest, then looked up at him somewhat awed. A simple solution but effective non the less. Jin had tried on masks a short while after the accident, but those who saw him were one either reported him for Vigilantism or thought he was a villain.

Izuku pretend to take a picture "I'm thinking, Twice, one man army of the League of Villains".
A moment of trouble crossed Jins eyes "You said you could tell me if I'm really Jin, so do it".
"Oh right". He crossed the room in a gust of wind, his elbow slammed into Jins gut and threw him through his door, breaking it off its hinges.
Izuku placed his boot on Twice's chest "Is that enough proof, or do you need more".
Twice just looked up at him, in a sort of dazed, macabre, ecstasy.
Izuku gave him a warm smile as he held out his hand "Welcome to the league".
"Yes sir, FUCK YOU".

So how do you like the new way of handling speech, apparently its the proper way or something.