19

Izuku stumbled away from All for One his head full fog, "Why did you"."To put you in your place, something it seemed to me that you where forgetting, you're Shigaraki's second, his aid, you exist solely to serve him, being a subpar ally due to what pride, morals, honor, whatever your reason it is inexcusable, so I believe this will remind you, your a tool to be used at Shigaraki's whim, not his friend or brother, or whatever it is that you've gotten into your head that you two are, now go return to your master and celebrate being of use to him".

With a casual flick of All for Ones hand Izuku was swallowed by an inky black portal and dumped into the middle of the bar, on his knees and gasping for breath. Shigaraki went to pick him up only to be shoved off. Izuku headed to the door nearly throwing it off its hinges as he fled from the apartment.

Whilst Shigaraki and Kurogiri spoke confused about what had happened Izuku fled. He ran across the rooftops and through the alleyways until the exhaustion of the past few hours caught up with him.

The next day Izuku woke with a gasp nearly falling off the roof he'd been sleeping on. Looking over himself Izuku found that while he wasn't wearing his helmet or any weapons he couldn't easily conceal, he did have both the vest and coat, which where quite distinct.

Getting down from the rooftop he abandoned them in the nearest bathroom, cleaning up dried blood as he did so. Now he looked your average edgy teen in black ripped clothing, he even softened his to the point where it looked like he was pretending to be dangerous.

Walking along the streets Izuku began to think. He refused to be a tool, someone else's weapon to be wielded and discarded on a whim. But he also refused to leave Tenko behind, he was family, more so then any blood relative could ever be. If Izuku broke his chain, then the risk of death would be great, and the chances of seeing Shigaraki again would be zero, unless he was on the wrong of end of deaths hand.

So this begged the question, how does a tool gain freedom. The freedom to do as he wished, whilst maintaining the bonds he'd made during service.

As Izuku pondered this a young kid with light brown her barreled into him, coughing and covering his mouth. Grabbing the kids shoulder, his hand casually holding a knife, Izuku quickly looked over him and then in the alley behind him. The kid was nothing special, looking even more average then Izuku himself. But the alley was filled with a thick violet fog, and filled with unconscious bodies. Studying the kid close he saw a thin purple vapor leaking from his skin.

A small grin covered Izuku's face. How does a tool gain freedom without losing its master "Hey kid, I've got an offer for you". Why by be being part of a tool kit.

This isn't a regular thing