10

All Might ignored the shout and slowly walked into the building a frown on his face. "YOU HAVE ENTERED THIS SCHOOL AND ASSAULTED MY STUDENTS ALL IN THE AIM OF HARMING ME, WELL NOW I AM HERE". His entrance was either inspiring or terrifying for most of the people inside. Two of them however turned to a villain made of black mist who floated in between.

Izuku spoke first "Kurogiri the fuck is this"."Um All Might must have had some kind of instinct". This time Shigaraki spoke up "Yah and why are there mobs standing behind the boss"."Uhh well they must have gotten back from their zones". Izuku was having none of it "Half of them would've collapsed if placed in the right zone".

Kurogiri started stammering for answers and then just shrunk. The two said together "You had one job". Before turning to see All Might tearing through the fodder.

Shigaraki made a quick hand gesture and said "Nomu please kill him". He then lowered his hand and started scratching his neck "Agh I forgot my makeup". His friend/brother rolled his eyes "No you didn't want to look girly in front of your thugs"."Shut up".

Izuku didn't get a chance to reply as the wind pressure from the two fighting forced him to brace against it instead. Of course he did so by dabbing which made quite the strange sight since his coat was so full of weapons that it wasn't affected by the wind.

Izuku watched the fight intently and saw All Might go into practically hug the Nomu. He shouted at Kurogiri "OPEN A PORTAL NOW". And so the man did Nomu went through one portal and out the other grasping All Mights legs. Izuku and Shigaraki grinned at each other before walking towards.

"So mister Might why'd yah wait so long to show up, ooh ooh let me guess the longer you took to get here the more impressive it will be to the media". Shigaraki stepped in "I can just see the headline All Might saves students from grave threat, as opposed to All Might crushes some more villains must be a slow Wednesday". Izuku spoke once more "After all thats the most important thing to you heroes, how much spotlight can I get from this, what will the public think of that, it all boils down to who gets the credit".

All Might despite the incredible pain he was in chuckled. "Villain with a cause have a fire in their eyes something you two lack". The two grinnedShigarako and Izuku said "You caught us now then bro how are we gonna kill him". Shigaraki's eyes narrowed "You take the heart and I'll rip off his head". Izuku's smile widened and he threw put his left a jagdkommando knife appeared in it "Places people".

Izuku was now standing to All Mights the dagger high above his head while Shigaraki stood next to his head to ungloved hands hovering above the number ones temples. On an unsaid signal Izuku dropped the knife and Shigaraki grabbed his skull.

Hay my first real cliff hanger I have a big day of work tomorrow and for the foreseeable future all my work days will be big so less updates ahead sorry.